Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Bruhh this Little bitch i hate her i mean now the blonde girl... i Hope eiji and ikezawa come together i dont know but i dont like izumi

I really like how this series has a complicated setup cause its not very stereotypical. I find the characters very interesting as well, especially fujimura. She's not your typical kind of shoujo girl. She still pursues her love for bessho despite knowing that he has a girlfriend. Most shoujo manga I read, the heroine stops pursuing the guy after he gets a girl and I just find those tropes very bland now. I hope she doesn't break up with aihara though, i really like their dynamic.

Contributor
I really like Ikezawa. She's the best girl. It's Tonari no Kashiwagi all over again with side characters that are better than the main characters.

jak

Contributor
I really hope Izumi doesn't fuck over Naohiko for Eiji.

Double-page supporter
Ikezawa is the only girl i like in this series, so i hope she gets mc. What mc did was a fucking bitch move but i still like him more than the others.

i feel uneasy about izumi and nao together because noa knew there was a thing between her and eiji but he still went for it... so i don't hate eiji for the kiss.
but now i want my boy eijii to be happy with ikezawa.. (to bad, we have eiji's friend who love her), so i don't want izumi x nao and ikezawa x friend and my boy eiji alone... please make him happy

Nah, even though Naohiko may have had an inkling that Eiji likes Izumi, it was only that - an inkling. He's not a psychic. Eiji never confessed to Izumi, they weren't dating, so Eiji didn't have shit to stand on. Naohiko confessed fair and square, and Izumi said yes. Not his fault that Eiji is an emotionally-constipated wuss who can't muster up the courage to confess.

I hope Naohiko and Ikezawa get out of this mess of a love triangle just fine. They both deserve way better

Edit: I just re-read the prologue again, and Naohiko didn't even know that Eiji liked Izumi because he was always going on about his senpais and older women. Nao had a feeling that Izumi liked Eiji, but when he confessed, Izumi said yes, so ofc he's going to think that he was mistaken re: Izumi's feelings for Eiji. So my point still stands.

People seriously like Ikezawa? She was extremely annoying in this chapter, in my opinion.
I just feel sorry for Senami right now, he deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this is such a train wreck X'DDD By now we have a love hexagon with the occasional minor character interested in one of the members of that love hexagon X'DDD I guess love triangles and love squares were too mainstream for this author X'D
& thanks to Lemonade Scans for translating this chapter :) I'm really grateful for that >w<

ayy lmao, they sure really mature for highschoolers. I bet the plot will become like this: Izumi will start to like Eiji in the future, but somehow Eiji starting to like Fujimura.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn really hate that sort of character, heh she almost feels like this manga's villain.

Ikezawa was so freaking annoying in this chapter..the other guy who s in love with her senami deserves better..I prefer fujiwara with eiji more .with all the development she will hopefully get now that nao definitely turned her down. For izumi..Well izumi is just there i guess...i hope to see more of her pov in the next scans.
Thank you Lemonade scans for the translation❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread