Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 5 Ch. 16

jak

Contributor
I have a feeling Izumi and Naohiko are gonna break up.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this season's draft with 2 free agents...

Owait... hahahaha DAMN IT

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the Mc will love the black hair girl ( ikezawa i think ) best girl here ... he just kissed her to get away from them or not? That is the wrong path but what can he do if he love her since „10 year“ hahaha

Vol. 6 dropped just three days ago(https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07QR8TYR9). Not sure if it ended at vol. 6 since all six main characters already have made it in the cover. It could also end in the next volume with all the characters present in the cover or it could end after cycling through characters again but this time instead of in their winter uniforms it'd be in their summer uniforms.

@TheFiller I think you meant Izumi, she is the childhood friend. Ikezawa is the classmate/library committee member. Both of them have black hair.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
Oh shut it.
They are the sane ones, Ikezawa included, in this convoluted case of love polygon. I know that THIS is that type of manga but I do root for them for maintaining their long-distance relationship and I want them to be rewarded for it.

jak

Contributor
@MasterPannya

The reason I say that is because Izumi clearly likes Eiji despite dating Naohiko and I think Naohiko knows that. That's probably why he act when he did and asked her out.

Sorry but they’re all dumb, emotionally dramatic teenagers. Still, i’m curious which idiot ends up with each other after reading this far.

Dex-chan lover
All these characters are ugggghhh I’m so hesitant in reading chapters 15 and this one cuz I’ll either cringe or want more, or both
God I hate how shit dramafests reel me in like a sucker

I just feel really sad for the pathetic long haired dude. He has no hope at all... someone hit him with a truck so he can isekai out of this manga.
I'm glad bitch girl is out of the way, but Izumi will probably be haunted by the guilt of "breaking" them up. Besshou is a sly fucker to begin with but I still can't sympathize with MC... I still think Besshou and Izumi shouldn't break up but it looks inevitable...
Best girl needs a better lead...

Double-page supporter
With the rotten trash can finally outta the picture (hopefully for good tho I'm not betting on it), I hope things start unwinding from the mess she caused. Plus I don't understand how she can be like that with someone who cheated on her. At the start, I felt sorry for her but then when she said she liked him initially for his face her worth in my eyes just dropped and it's just continued dropping till now. She better be gone for at least a couple chapters now

Poor Eiji tho, it's always one thing after the other. Is he ever gonna get a happy ending? Probably not. jk
Although I like Naohiko, I gotta admit he is somewhat too mature and kinda aloof/sly. How will the talk go??? I feel like at the at very end of the series he and Izumi will no longer be together. He has that vibe, like he'll find new love in college or something

And are Tachi and Ikezawa finally coming off the backburner and into the spotlight!?
Poor Tachi, he's got no chance. He also seems like a foil to the rotten trash can regarding Eiji in a way; while Fujimura was involved with him in a hostile way and trying to force herself in to break a relationship so she can be with who she likes, Tachi is giving way and trying to support the one he likes by pleading to Eiji to do what is right

Group Leader
can the author not force us to pity eiji. he's not that tragic, especially after he kissed izumi

Double-page supporter
@mimicking yeah he deserved everything that happened to him, first he's coward for not telling how he feels towards Izumi-san, then he somehow complain about his love life, like what the hell it's your fault you're not telling your true feeling then you're mad to Nao-kun bcs he keep his feeling towards Izumi-san a secret? He have the right to keep it secret, you're just too coward Eiji because you didn't do anything to improve your relationship with Izumi-san so you can't complain or sad or mad if Izumi-san date someone bcs you didn't do anything! And now he betray his bro, he betray his fake girlfriend, he betray his friendship, he's a scum for doing so, move on from Izumi you dumb idiot making other people suffer, you deserved worst than this, maybe a nickname like friendship destroyer suit you, but I think it will make Nao-kun and Taichi-kun sad so I think it's better to hide it and keep normal like always. Taichi-kun is the most pure and kind guy in this manga he didn't deserve all of this, Ikezawa-san didn't deserve him. But I'm just an outsider so I will keep all of this just for myself I don't want to interrupt their story.

Group Leader
@ainzell lol...pretty heated there aintcha. but yeah, eiji is the least agreeable character in this story. I think I mentioned somewhere in earlier chapter comments, but eiji is the most undeserving person for being so meddlesome.

he's so entitled and thinks people need his permission to get involved with izumi/nao. as you said, eiji expected nao to tell him about izumi, and he expected fujimura to back off when she said she wanted to pursue nao. he event went as far as to fake date fujimura, which only worsened Fuji's situation. Fuji pursuing nao wouldn't have made a difference since it's clear that nao wouldn't ever waver. and it's honestly pretty shitty to say the least of eiji kissing izumi. what did he expect, izumi would suddenly switch to him? lol

Double-page supporter
@mimicking yes he's the worst and meddlesome, and that kissing part dammnnn I can't relate to him anymore, in the past I have something similar experience like Eiji so I sympathize with him a little but then when he kissed Izumi I was like "maybe I'm low I get in a lot of fight, being a delinquent, skip classes, but I won't stoop as low as he's, betraying your friend is one of the lowest thing you could have done" he's the most immature character in this manga even more immature than Fuji is my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread