Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I'm so eager whenever I see a new chap released, especially since raws are up to like 35 i think :p

@Short_Circut
me too 😀

thank you Lemonade Scans

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wedontknowloveyet

Official Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/GRg2VPs

Thanks for the update! Everytime I read a chapter of this, it makes my day!

Double-page supporter
Ugh i really hate Taka, how can he played fujimura like that :( she just wants to be happy, i hope she can be happy with eiji

Sorry but I just can't like koharu
I get how she feels and all hat but I don't like her course of action to any of this at all :/

I'd rather see a lot more personal development for her than finding "the one" that she'll end up leaning on for comfort

Really hope that author works on her personal growth in this series

Double-page supporter
Whew such an outburst from Koharu! Poor Izumi, she was just being a nice friend and all that but still I really like Koharu this chapter. Might repost my thoughts about this here:

Okay I don't glorify in any way what my dear Koharu did to Izumi, but the way the events were played were just perfect in setting up that outburst she had.

1. The suggestion Eiji had on her definitely affected her coz he's basically telling her to change the status quo, which she feels comfortable in. Now I say comfortable in a way that brings her a sense of agency, like going back to an old habit and in this case dating her ex.

2. That resolve of hers gets weaker when she finally sees Bessho and gets to talk with him, making her realize it's not helping at all coz she just falls even more for him, for his kindness and when she reflects on it she thinks how lucky Izumi must be to have such a man by her side, though this train of thought gets cut off when she sees Izumi herself

And then the inevitable happened. Koharu's actually self aware coz she noted that Izumi's the last person she wanted to see, but it isn't helping, coz her emotions are all ahead of her. I really like the escalation of things here coz they all just happened because of the circumstances Koharu was in and the consequences of such. And her finally breaking down and realizing where she did wrong was so satisfying I couldn't help but clap.

Double-page supporter
I have the feeling that the girl from the library (I don't remember her name) is going to make some mess. I still have to understand her character, her getting involved in the facts of others without having the right, I think she is the most childish of all, even if she tries not to show it. It's as if she threw herself headlong into the world of adolescence after living in a glass bubble

Why can't Izumi catch a breath? Between being forcefully kissed, having people look into her business, and Koharu snapping at her while she was just asking if everything was alright and trying to make amends for someone she had no say in in the first place... messed up to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
Koharu is such a bitch. I don't care if she ends up completely alone.

Users who are viewing this thread