Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
I Hope Mc dont get with izumi i dont like her .. the Other black hair is mvp

Group Leader
Nao getting one shock after another upon discovery of all the lies;;;;; And yeh such a tangled web of feelings between them all;;

Dex-chan lover
Aihara deserves everything he’s getting for making the kind-hearted Nao go through all this bullshit

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update, though I'm confused... Did Lemonade scans drop this project?

Thank you for the updates!! At least my thirst has been quenched while Mizuno sensei is on hiatus 😭

all the characters are rlly complex and it’s hard to place them in black and white honestly,,, i’m just hoping that eiji can sort out his feelings for izumi soon !

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell Nao still acts like he didn't know anything? In the first chapters he made a specific refernce to not be a "coward like Eiji", implying that he knew about it all along and still done like the dick he is.

@istvan90623 nao called eiji coward not because he know that eiji likes izumi (he really didn't know, there's even a page where nao asked eiji if he likes izumi and eiji said no which we know is a lie and also this is a big problem with eiji he lies a lot) he called eiji that because he watch eiji (pretending) crushing over senpais but didn't confess to them and nao doesn't like the idea of keeping his true feelings to himself

@Istvan90623 Because nao misunderstood him. Since this is eiji’s pov, you can see how his thoughts were different. In nao’s pov on the first few chapters, he thought eiji sincerely liked those older girls but saw how he never confessed and thought that was pitiful. In reality, eiji just didn’t truly like those girls/wanted to date them.

So while it technically true that eiji didn’t truly confess his feelings back then and nao was aware of that, nao that it was a completely different context (different girls), so he sincerely didn’t know about izumi or how he felt about them dating. If anything, he thought izumi liked eiji, but eiji had never shown that he liked izumi (tho he did wonder when he met izumi, but he denied it)

Eiji think a lot about his friends.. why would he want to tell nao first before confessing while nao just straight confess.. he didnt even want to try to like that library girl because of his other friend who like her. And now because he regret it, his friendship with nao become painful. This manga is so different, eiji feels file the second lead character in a romance drama. Usually in manga, nao and izumi is the main character but here we can see eiji as the main character haha

Well yeah, Nao promised to tell Eiji if he got someone he likes, but he didn't. Nao lied too.
Eiji was just covering up his feelings to Izumi cuz he didn't want to break the friendship they are having. When he had just decided and made up his mind about confessing to Izumi, she was "stole away" by his best friend.
How tf could he simply tell his feelings to Izumi which will definitely break their friendship????

Users who are viewing this thread