Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Finally this chapter is scanlated, thank you!! I've been waiting for that curse scene to be translated in English lololol

I'm really happy to see people here actually appreciate Nao and Izumi's plain honesty though (they are kinda bashed somewhere else, so sad). Best boy, best girl, and best ship!

Dex-chan lover
@Mugipyon

No idea why they are bashed, they are like one of the most refreshing couples I’ve seen in manga. They actually immediately TALKED about their issues instead of avoiding the person or holding it off till some random event forces them to talk

@jak

The one in denial here is you

My men Naohiko surelly have a oceanlike heart. If I were him, I'll cut my shit with Eiji

Dex-chan lover
"It's not a serious curse" or so he says while coughing blood.

Dex-chan lover
"That's not a serious curse" Eiji said as he spluttered out blood.
Yea :) Keep telling yourself that Eiji!
Honestly Nao has every right to hate Eiji, beat him to the pulp, and other stuff but the fact he's doing this and sacrificing himself for Eiji to move forward, yeah he's a true best friend :) I love this guy. And I love it was him that initiated to communicate and just led everyone else to which makes everyone clear misunderstandings, feelings and create healthy relationships ^^ Thanks my man!

Users who are viewing this thread