Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 9 Ch. 32

Well they seems like will make a good couple: have a same hobby, comfortable talking with each other.
But storywise, yeah they are not good for each other because if they become couple the drama is going to stop there lol.

Double-page supporter
Do they have chemistry? The only thing they have in common is their hobby... Eh, it looks like Eiji's about to try liking her so I guess we'll see what happens

I really like Ikezawa and I want her to be happy with someone... but I always feel that a relationship that's too easy gets a little boring. There's no chemistry/spark between them. They get along, they have the same hobby, but there's no push and pull-- no one challenging the other to be better. Idk... they'd be an attractive couple but a boring one. Sorry for attacking your ship! Idk if Fujiwara is any better tbh...

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for Ikezawa and Taichi. At this point, they're gonna be dragged into the drama that is Eiji and Fujimura having a low speech/wisdom score.

Dex-chan lover
@ people who says there is no chemistry between Eiji and Ikezawa. i think you are wrong, for me Ikezawa is the most suitable for Eiji. Cuz Ikezawa is such a wholesome and stable woman, and that's what Eiji needs. Im sure she can help Eiji on the path to become a better person. Both Fujimura and Eiji are problematic child, they need a person who's capable of changing and leading them to be a better person. Plus Senami is also kind just like Bessho. Fujimura fell for Bessho's kindness, and that's the biggest thing in common for him and Senami.

But we all know this arc is heading for Fujimura X Eiji. It's inevitable as the author intended to.
All i just want is to see my OTP Ikezewa X Eiji bloom, huhuhu i guess this is just my only wishful thinking...

Ohh and as always, thank you for the update Blueberry scans!

Group Leader
Nooo>< Hahahah i still think Ikezawa is not good!! Hahahah
I don't like her... XD
And Taichi deserve someone better! But Fujiimura and Eiji are perfect together 💙 and Eiiji cares about her, it's just that he doesn't realize that. XD
Thanks for everyone's support!

Thanks for the update Blueberry scans! ❤️

Eiji moved on, Koharu had to moved on, but i know ikezawa hasn't even after confessing 🙄
and Taichi deserve to be happy 😭

reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wedontknowloveyet

Official discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/GRg2VPs

She should really go for a less frivolous guy, but you like who you like, I guess. The original couple(I can't remember their names lul) just sorta faded into the background. Which is good since they're both incredibly bland. This whole clusterfuck of feelings we got going on is far more entertaining.

Ikezawa is a really amazing person. She’s a person who goes for what she wants. She has a crush on eiji and instead other characters where they won’t say anything for like months, she just goes for it. Maybe rushed and she was sad that she was rejected, but still wants to be someone special to eiji, boyfriend or just a good friend. Also for some people they don’t have the “spark” until a couple of dates into their relationship and they really get to know each other. It’s actually pretty realistic.

Dex-chan lover
If people will indulge me in allowing me to be a bit crude, when it comes to chemistry it has been my experience that quiet bookish types are often dynamite passionate between the sheets. Just because Ikezawa isn't a train wreck and doesn't act coquettish or troublesome or dramatic, doesn't mean jack when it comes down to things.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, translation error, maybe an "English not first language" thing: Page 10, "I borrowed it to him" --> "I lent it to him". You borrow from, you lend to.
Same error on page 17. "Are you borrowing it to Ikezawa?" --> "Are you lending it to Ikezawa?"

Dex-chan lover
@ICYCOZY this is 100% my thoughts exactly. I think Ikezawa and Eiji is the better pair, but sadly it's obvious that they're pushing for Eiji and Fujiwara (although I'd love to be proven wrong heheheheh)

Users who are viewing this thread