Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa

crazy how much i hate this manga yet i keep coming back to it. eiji is aight, he has room to grow and is just human, you can easily feel sympathy for him. but as for fujimura, my hate for her only grows lolol. like even if she gets the biggest character development, i know i won't be able to like her because of the lingering hate i have towards her. to put it simply, fujimura single-handedly made me drop this manga. if you like ALOT of highschool drama, give it a read.

Huh. I feel like author trying too hard to make izumi a good girl. Gah. I dont like her at all.

Dear author, please let the protagonist die already you make him suffer way too much
I feel bad for mc..He doesn't deserve suffering

JC Id rather see Eiji and Fujimura just end up together and figure their shit out. One gets to FINALLY move on, the other gets a good peace of mind about relationships.

Fed-Kun's army
High school would have been a lot more interesting if this stuff actually happened

so I'm not up to date but I've been seeing it being updated , just didn't remember what it was about by the name ... But then today I looked at the cover for an extra second and was like WAIT ITS HER, THAT ONE B WHO KEPT GOING FOR THAT ONE GUY Dx and from what it sounds like it's still as hectic so I'll come back when I'm prepared lol

I enjoy the romance despite the drama. It's not as dramatic as some stories but it's got drama that while cliche is executed very well.

Typical and predictable overdramatic hs romance. First world problems that can easily be solved with honest communication. Mediocre writing, but amazing art as expected. This manga tried so hard to put deeper meanings and aha moments but everything was incredibly underwhelming. Nonetheless, I would have totally enjoyed this if I was 12 when I had no intellect to distinguish between good and bad writing lmaooo. I'm dropping this

@kshi This shit was formulaic from the get-go. If your snooty, bitch-ass couldn’t figure out this shit wasn’t for you right away then you got no right to criticize it for being predictable. Foh with your “lol I knew everything that was gonna happen but I just had to keep reading to see if the author had any brains to actually make the writing interesting.” You could literally criticize Shakespeare for the exact same shit but the people that can actually enjoy this type of shit can suspend their disbelief instead of pointing the obvious shit like you do and then pretending like you aint low enough for that shit. Foh

art style had me at first since it was kinda like violet evergarden but story line is meh

@kshi it's shoujo manga that's high school romance/slice-of-life. It's not supposed to be a John Green novel.

Users who are viewing this thread