Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa

@austinpooder If I have to explain why I don't like the plot then I need to list reasons so my review actually holds some significance (ironically that's painfully obvious as the predictable plotline). What are you, shoujo police? You can criticize a plot regardless if you liked/disliked it from the get go (painfully obvious) and more power to you if you can actually back it up with reason. Isn't shoujo for younger folk anyway? I am too old for this, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to evaluate it because you and I both agree there are flaws in the story. Who the fuck gives 10/10 anyway? Either they're obsessed or can't handle a different opinion ;D

@yumungmei not into john green but i know, that's why I said I would have enjoyed this when I was 12 because it's this kind of shoujo. But if you're looking for simple stuff, this is the stuff for you, I'm just pointing out the weak points some shoujo like this have.

@kshi I get what you mean, but keep in mind that shoujo manga has a younger target demographic so a lot of series are written like this. It gets harder to find a series you'll actually like the older you get. That happened to me at one point. And while I still read shoujo, I mostly do it for light reading and nothing more.

@kshi I don’t know if that last part was a shot at me because I can’t work this website and can’t remember what I rated it. If I did rate it a 10 then it was just to raise the aggregate rating.

Different opinions are no fucking problem with me; it’s goofies like you that don’t know how much of an ass you look pretending like you actually understand the writer’s intentions and criticize your made up ideal of what they wanted to do rather than the work itself. Not even that, I just wanted to point out how fucking annoying you are, goddamn. It must be awfully hard making friends with that ego of yours lol.

Now (after 30+!!! chapters) people are starting to criticize the plot, claiming to be too old to read something as simple as shoujo but acting completely childish after not getting what they want. I've read enough shoujo manga to say that this one is actually good (for a shoujo) with well-written characters that have personality, consistent behavior but also a character growth. I recommend everyone to give this manga a chance to form your OWN opinion.

@IreneX

this is the domekano of shoujo manga, the more chapters it passes the more haters will come. I myself am hating the way its going because just thinking about ikezawaXtaichi makes me wanna puke, but still this manga is top tier, far better than 99% of other stuff out there. Its solid on story, characters and art, the pacing is nice and the storytelling is 10/10. The only problem is that we readers know more about what should happen than the author...

Predictable? I don't think so. I'm in a mood for something simple but then a harem happened. Typical shoujo?? I don't even know who loves who haha. The author just wanted to convey too many "tragedies".... but they're not even good tragedies tbh..

@elyonholic thank you😉
@burmn123 Yes, I can totally understand that. I myself was in situation when I didn't like the ending AT ALL but still I think that undesirable (for some readers) outcome doesn't indicate the bad writing and shouldn't justify the hating on the manga as a whole.

the story is going better and better! i've been read shoujo + school life sh*t. but this one makes my heart moving, idk but I think this shoujo manga is better than any shoujo manga, every shoujo manga is all about some fuck*ng ikemen or some nerd, but this manga is normal one.
you know many people we're having hard time to move on by someone they like, and eiji is kind of that person. the chara growth is good. the story is dramatic because of all the "problem" in this manga and i enjoyed it . i love how eiji always getting beat up by some problem and some anxiety sh*t (am i a masochist? well idk), that is his fault so he must to take clear about his own problems. oh yeah and the love drama is very good for me, like i said i enjoyed it. the "love" make sooo many problem in this manga, but still like it!

this manga is really close to my expectation about school school life
i want to say this to guys who saying "wtf is this story", and my reply is, this story is so basic like it looks like in real life. love, have fun with the boys and especially have a friendship or love problem. it's basic in school life. it just maybe you guys never have a fun time at school. (sorry for being rude)

i just wanna say a words that i learned from this manga
"to know what he/she feel is a must."

sorry for my bad english i write like an idiot tho.

s13

This story is so gopd it makes you want to keep reading and reading and you might hate a ship at the beginning but you eventually warm up to it with the character developement and end up totally invested. One of the best shoujos out there.

Shit, man
I really was shipping ikezawa, and I hate myself for liking the development in this chapter

only manga with rejections more than a successful confession. wow the author might getting hard seeing ppl getting rejected

Izumi is here just because she needs to be there, because a character in that position was needed. But, seriously, Has she done something so far? She seems pretty useless so far, honestly. Eiji is a pretty interesting character, in some way he remembers me of Kou from Ao Haru Ride, Kou was the only thing I liked about that manga, so it is for the same reason that I like Eiji here, probably. The other characters are pretty bland and not that interesting, Fujimura gives me the feeling that she's such a pure person that she has never seen reality but some sort of fantasy world lol. Glad she didn't do anything stupid with that idiot of a character (was it Taka?) that she could have regretted, I would be sad for her (even if she's a fictional character), even if I find her annoying.
Overall, it's an easy manga and I find it to be decent, so I'll keep reading it.

s13

man this manga like makes you like its ships like your shipping one coupe one second an then suddeny your shipping another T.T not that I'm complaining cuz its honesty great

Users who are viewing this thread