Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 1 - Love is Sweet, Bitter, Sour, Salty, and Delicious

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise if I have to say. I know you should turn your brain off when you read this but how is it that there are previous victims yet no one has killed them let alone capture one of these love-eaters? Anyways this has a follow from me so thanks for the translations.

Interesting premise if I have to say. I know you should turn your brain off when you read this but how is it that there are previous victims yet no one has killed them let alone capture one of these love-eaters? Anyways this has a follow from me so thanks for the translations.
the biology teacher seems to be the only one who cares and the best footage he got was 30 years ago 💀

Dex-chan lover
Last time I saw a love eating woman, it was in one of Hamita's works and it didn't end well for MC-kun... :shamihuh:

Also calling it now, the boy on the footage is biology-sensei while the girl became the school director or something :thonk:
lmao defo veey likely.....like 30 years is way too specific.

Supporter
Honestlyi'm pretty sure this won't be supernatural and the biology teacher is just exagerating things, the manga is actually an analogy about how there are girls who simply wanna crush others and how people can be hurt so bad they are afraid of love

Users who are viewing this thread