Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 2 - "Love-eater" or "Human"?

Dex-chan lover
This most likely tells me that love eater probably evolved after few times where their targets are aware of their tongues being split. I could be wrong & there might be something else because getting the possible reveal next chapter seems odd to me due authors tending to drag out the story a lot of the times. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
Well she should be one, unless the biology teacher explained that to the entire School at some point, which is probably the most stupid thing he ever did

Dex-chan lover
This most likely tells me that love eater probably evolved after few times where their targets are aware of their tongues being split. I could be wrong & there might be something else because getting the possible reveal next chapter seems odd to me due authors tending to drag out the story a lot of the times. Thanks for the translations.
The revelation about the tongue is just too fast for such important hint.
Maybe they can hide it, so all of them either have normal tongue for now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm telling you there's something suspicious about that teacher
tbf it is a fascinating thing to come across if you see it happening when you observe students, but it would be nice if he had a more 'personal' reason like his own relative or so if not his own life being ruined but he seems relatively 'normal' otherwise (b/c even if you lose your ability to 'love another person' i imagine the rest of your emotions would be intact, tho i can imagine this being a one shot where they attempt to seduce someone aro/ace lol)

Dex-chan lover
She kissed him and nothing drastic happened, so she may not be a love eater (?)

That or there is no first love in him therefore nothing happened.

tbf it is a fascinating thing to come across if you see it happening when you observe students, but it would be nice if he had a more 'personal' reason like his own relative or so if not his own life being ruined but he seems relatively 'normal' otherwise (b/c even if you lose your ability to 'love another person' i imagine the rest of your emotions would be intact, tho i can imagine this being a one shot where they attempt to seduce someone aro/ace lol)
I would definitely add more to the story if he had a more personal reason

Dex-chan lover

well, maybe kissing can lead to 'seducing/feelings of love' rather than it needing to be a 'first kiss' or so (tho i mean targeting teen boys feels like it might be confused for lust too depending on the situation, other than them looking suspicious/sticking out, i'm surprised more wouldn't elementary boys on the playground in an 'onee-san' persona type act)

makes me wonder if there are gay guys who'd just ignore any attempts at flirting, unless they're like succubi that can just change their looks/body to suit someone's tastes
I would definitely add more to the story if he had a more personal reason
i guess someone had to facilitate the story/warn him, but surprised it wouldn't 'ruin the rest of their (targets) lives' in a "you become obsessed and dedicate the rest of your life (energy) to them" as like a renewable food source, b/c it feels like it'd be tedious to feed off diff ppl vampire style /putting time into seducing diff ppl unless they're immortal otherwise

Dex-chan lover

From what the science teacher has shown, it more like their target has to have the love eater be the receiver of their affection, or simply the guy's first love, and they have to have a kiss on the lips or a french kiss.

Dex-chan lover
I 've commented this on a different website but this is too quick of a reveal. What if the love eaters have evolved to the point where they are able to hide the fact that they have a split tongue? What if it's kind of like a feeding mechanism where it only splits where they are getting ready to feed?

Also, her being so quick to reveal is suspicious. If we take the theories that I made before, then it's like she is trying to make him let his guard down, making quick work of him. Also, we should kind of expect the teacher's information to be a bit outdated., who knows how long it's been since last encounter.

What if the reason the teacher is obsessed with the love eaters is because he was once a victim or someone he knew? I could be pulling things out of thin air, who knows?

Aggregator gang
I hope the man has some kind immunity to them

It would be funny

Dex-chan lover
She’s very suspicious :pepehmm:

Maybe a love eater already got me because I can’t feel love:fml:

Dex-chan lover
I could be completely wrong, but I can't shake the feeling that 'love eaters' don't exist, and that weirdo teacher was just making things up. Maybe it's a school rumor or something, that's why she knows about them. There will be plenty of red herrings, but in the end, none of the girls may end up being a 'love eater.' Or maybe, the twist will be that love-eaters are real, but the MC is somehow immune to them.

Idk, can't say for sure at this point, but as several others have pointed out already, that whole split tongue reveal came WAY too early and is far too convenient. So, it's throwing me off a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Ok fuck everyone but the owner in that store and them kids
Running around like that

Users who are viewing this thread