Koibito wa Oni no Hime

Same old ecchi.... I wanna see a reverse ecchi for a change.... a girl touches a boy and his pants fall for a change....

Dex-chan lover
Well I just finished reading it and fully recommend it! =^-^=

Supporter
@Forfirith Well, the whole burst of harem and ecchi series is partially due to Japan trying to counter their declining birth rates by trying to make youths hornier, so...
Inukami, then? The protag keeps losing his clothes, if I remember correctly. Notably moreso than the females, I think.

Same old ecchi.... I wanna see a reverse ecchi for a change.... a girl touches a boy and his pants fall for a change....

You don't, the twin tailed flat chested girl from Enen no Shouboutai was like that and the people thought of her as a loose woman, the boys have it "easier" because they are already seen like "perverted wolfs" from the start, so it isn't a "surprise" when they do it.

Group Leader
@MagmaDrago
more like ecchi+harem series are already in bloom since times immemorial (fuck it, sex always sells), or at least started in 2000s/2010s, but recently put into spotlight through memes and jokes on how recently the Japanese government officially recognizes that their national birthrate is declining fast, and their solutions to promote families into having children.

people just linked it through correlation and voila, it spread like wildfire, mostly propagated from out of Japan itself. seems like the publishers also acknowledges this and just jumped at the chance. if they do 'ordered' the publishers and studios to push more ecchi+harem series as one of their solution, IDK if I should laugh or do a standing ovation for it.

or maybe both.

@Diamona Pity that manga is just so-so...

What I really want is a manga where there's a strong female lead, who can actually think by herself and just doesn't get taken in by events, and male leads that aren't just 1 dimensional pure simps that have little to no personal dev.

Recently read the villainess turned the hourglass novel and was sooooo disappointed... male lead seemed cool when intruduced, but stayed monodimentional the whole 280ish chaps? meh

Normally I like oni girls with big sticks but that was just plain rude.

For once i wanna read a manga like this, except mc has also been waiting for this day to marry his childhood friend and once they reunite, they get married and the story continues on their daily life as a newly wed couple

Aggregator gang
The second I saw the name I instantly thought of this.

tenor.gif

So the heroine is not the cause of the male lead's misfortune? What a twist... For modern standards at least.

Group Leader
For once i wanna read a manga like this, except mc has also been waiting for this day to marry his childhood friend and once they reunite, they get married and the story continues on their daily life as a newly wed couple
This.

Although I feel like I've seen that before as well...

Users who are viewing this thread