Koibito wa Oni no Hime

Open mangadex to check new update and series.

Found this series that art look decent and of course a romcom without tag "harem"

Read it, straight got some BS stripping power. Me be like : Errrmm, okay, let's move on..

Continue to read and girl number 2 came out.. Me be like : ohh, is it starting?

Continue to read and foreshadowing plot with +1 girl number 3 that play as antagonist in the first arc. Me be like : Ok, I'm out.

MC personality? Mmeh..

Bleh, might've been better without the harem. Oh well, at least the art is good.

Fed-Kun's army
God, I love how the artwork is so Josei.

Also, yeah, I haven't seen a harem yet, ha ha. We have the promised childhood love interest returned, but there is no other romantic competition a la 5 Toubun or anything, beyond a variant of a love triangle that isn't even known about.

Fed-Kun's army
@Carnage
@FRASH_18

It's called "Tonikaku Cawaii", written by the guy who did Hayate the Combat Butler, married first chapter. Totally good and a damn sexy marriage. Do Chokyuu Kareshi x Kanojo is the dating version. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa gets official couple status half way through or so.

Needs the yaoi tag.
mc got tongue kissed by a man against his will and got excited being touched by him in ch.5.

Dex-chan lover
The tengu in the chp 5 is actually the guy with the glasses notice that on the first chapter he make the mc touch a girl, that was him testing if the curse is still active or not, later when the girl give the mc cupcake the one that touch the cupcake first is the guy with the glasses, the backstory of it was he ask the mc about gay thing, the mc was disgusted and because he was salty he put a curse on him and is now slowly making him gay.

@JasmineTea

i stumbled upon this reading material by chance yesterday <when you uploaded Chapter 5 for all the readers to read> 😲

The latest chapter is.......... "interesting" to say the least <Pun intended> 🤣
when i just thought that Sakura~Hime will have worthy rival in the form of Tsurigane~san, i take it back <i take it all back> 🤐

Unless............ Hayato~sama, as people would say these days "Swings that way" that love will never bloom 🤣

and, i do not wish Hayato~sama and Tsurigane~san to be executed because of this 😭

anyway, enough with the teasing.......... for now 😉

ahem.................. @JasmineTea

i would like to say, thank you for bringing this love story into my life within the language i can understood <I could only read in English i`m afraid 😰 >

after reading until Chapter Five, i now cannot wait for the next chapter 🧐
i love every single page of the story and i laugh a lot while reading through the chapters 😝

i hope you will continue to upload the next chapter and the next until the story comes to a close 😃 <in other words........... completed>

here`s to hoping something good will happen between Hayato~sama and Sakura Hime 😪

and i must also say, besides the manga is fun to read and easy to understand, i love reading each of you commentary at the end of every chapter

i can see that you love tease the readers of this scanlation 😎

from the bottom of my heart, i would like to say;

"great job and thank you for uploading this wonderful reading material"

@MRain
... Are seriously trying to ship BL for this?
You do realize that it's clearly stated that the girl, who is the childhood friend, is the one who baked the cupcake, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 Yes I ship them but that's my personal taste, but it's more interesting to have gay rivals, it's rare to see that kinda thing in manga, also him touching the cupcake can actually him putting the curse on the cupcake :D.

For me, a manga is as good as the male characters quality, I mean, Everyone can make a cute girl to attract male readers in a manga directed to that, but for male characters to Stand out is not so easy... And for a manga that looks like an Harem to already have two of them in five chapters... I won't say it'll be a masterpiece but it deserves a good reading...

The tengu in the chp 5 is actually the guy with the glasses notice that on the first chapter he make the mc touch a girl, that was him testing if the curse is still active or not, later when the girl give the mc cupcake the one that touch the cupcake first is the guy with the glasses, the backstory of it was he ask the mc about gay thing, the mc was disgusted and because he was salty he put a curse on him and is now slowly making him gay.

Well shit, Ao no Flag all over again...

Dex-chan lover
Haha everybody says its the guy but bruh, he said that it was the girl who made the cake like are you serious right now? Are yall blind? Gay couple my ass you dumbass

Soo....basically, this manga is about a dumb protagonist, with some air head girl and yandere....

Users who are viewing this thread