Double-page supporter
I will never understand how shit like this gets published

You can see that all girls in this manga are sluts
Heroine exposing their undergarments to another man without a shame at all
Definitely slut
Even mc childhood friend touched by another man
This manga is complete garbage
If you want to lose brain cell feel free to read this

This manga till now doesn’t seems to have any fillers and maybe it will be completed within 3 or 4 volumes.

Not if, author is planning for a harem route.

@mittalyashu
End in 3-4 volumes? god no!
This needs to end asap, the plot has reached and gone passed the climax, it's only the conclusion from here on out.

Unless, the author somehow decided to keep the story running by forcing a new plot, which I think that author is already trying to do...

Double-page supporter
the reveals should have been done in chapter 10 with glasses revealing himself in later chapters
blood has been shed so the tengu dying should be redeemable in the moral weirdos eyes. only way this garbage is redeemable is if mc genocides tengu castle and kills the crazy bitch and the simp

@XNovalX
lmao japanese losers and the editor having shit taste well the editor gets more blame

Lmao the path is obvious. The oni and the guy mc is going to get married. The tengu girl changes and falls in love with the guy attendant. CLICHE

This is pretty bad. This romance is TERRIBLE. The MC picks the oni girl over his childhood friend when he's known the oni for like a single day.

Dex-chan lover
@Zefferen you say the childhood friend is the better option, but she's drugged him daily, ostracized him from interacting with women for the majority of his life, and has for the most part been manipulative. I don't see either as a solid option, but the Oni is at least better in this situation

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to tag this to spoiler, but
imagine if Hayato parents or one of his ancestor is an powerful Yūrei,
that would be plot twist.

@tenkyu7 maybe but that chance is slim tbh. The author wouldn't be such an ass cause he alrdy puts the guy liking tengu but it's just one sided. Sooner or later tengu will just realise ya know since he is always with her the bodyguard or smth.

Aggregator gang
Henlo, I'm Feli, and im predisposed to experiencing ecchi disasters BAHHH I CANTTT

This is garbage
Plot 1/10
Design -10/10
Characters 3/10
The design of the MC feels like it was done by a kid
The MC is 1 dimensional and lacks more than single-digit brain cells and a chicken
The FMC seems to have lost her power to use her brains somewhere and is perfectly fine SIMPING for a guy with literally no redeeming qualities.
Like can an MC be this transparent and useless just cuz you can't touch a girl doesn't mean your life is over
Hell I feel like I'm losing brain cells here
I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread