Koibumi to 13-sai no Actress - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Proposal

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate manga that explores hypothetical social situations that you don't usually expect in real life, but are entirely plausible. A majority of romance novels are just a carbon copy of each other relying on the same tropes just re-packaged with a different theme.

Thanks for scanlating this!

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I haven't checked the raws, so I don't know if this happens in the future, but every time she does something risky like that hug, all I can think is, "Oh boy, this is the perfect moment for someone in the agency to catch them, starting a shitstorm," making my blood pressure spike, lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...every time she does something risky like that hug, all I can think is, "Oh boy, this is the perfect moment for someone in the agency to catch them, starting a shitstorm," making my blood pressure spikes, lmao.
I feel exactly the same. In chapter 3 when she was pulling his hair I got anxious wondering if someone was taking a photo of them. I couldn't relax.

Heck even this letter exchange is leaving me anxious. If someone sees these letters and has an agenda...

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking this is going to be a story where they are in this Quasi familiar relationship, but in a lot of places someone not a direct blood relative being close to you is odd so people assume it’s a sexual relationship. He’s is worried about her, she harbors feelings that at her age she doesn’t know if it’s love love or familiar love which will be made worse with her friend pushing it into love love. I think the main drama of the story is going to be the fact that from the outside it looks bad and every time they are close to each other we are going to think “who’s gonna show up now and see what’s going on and misunderstand”

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread