Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
Because it needs to be read together to fully appreciate the change,

I give you this.

To be read after finishing this chapter. (haha. I dunno how to format it in this comment section )

“《Transfer》──!!”
Even more than the sound of the wind tearing apart, that scream echoed throughout Lloyd's world. A feeling of great reversal, similar to dizziness. There was a thud and it fell.

"Uh...!!"

Lloyd heard a groan that wasn't his own. His body, which should have fallen, was caught by something softer and thicker than a carpet, and he immediately raised his upper body with both arms. There was a white outline between the two hands. Beneath him, loosely wavy black hair spread out on the floor. Her skin resembles freshly fallen snow, and there is a distinct redness to her cheeks and eyes. Even her pale lips turned the color of ripe fruit as she breathed heavily. A sparkling amethyst crystal was glaring at Lloyd beneath the glossy black eyelashes.

“You idiot disciple!!”

An unimaginably sharp voice emanated from the fruit-like lips, and Lloyd stiffened. It was the first time this woman had shown her anger so clearly and shouted so loudly.

"Didn't you hear me?! I told you not to fly high until you get used to it!!"

"...I'm sorry."

“I thought I told you there was a risk of death in a fall! Don’t you even know that!!”

Lloyd closed his mouth and swallowed the words that were thrown at him. The words of the woman he recognized as his master were completely correct, and there was no room for argument. The sharpness of the blow to his vital point made him regain his composure, and the feeling of self-reproach turned into a fever that rose to his face. That feeling of emptiness he felt when he fell was gone. Seeing how her disciple's lips were tightly tied, Wisteria only continued to say a few angry words before closing her mouth. Close her eyes and even out your breathing, concentrating on regulating your breathing. Every time her chest rose and fell, her clothes, woven from mysterious threads, shimmered with a sheen like the surface of water bathed in sunlight.

"Really... please stop doing this. If I'm a little slower, you..."

This time, it was a quiet, strangled voice. It seeped into Lloyd's heart like water. It was much more unbearable than being laughed at or criticized. What did this woman feel when she saw him falling? He felt a long-forgotten bitterness and a discomfort that felt like he had been stuffed with lead in his stomach - hatred and humiliation for his own inadequacy. At the same time, he even felt a slight tickle in his chest. It was the strangest feeling he had ever felt. Behind the vivid anger, he felt the innocence of the woman he recognized as his master. Strong anger because she was worried about his life. There is no mockery, no cynicism, no irony. The black eyelashes on her closed eyelids swayed slightly in time with her breathing. Her hair was jet black with a wet sheen, and the tips of her hair were slightly upward. The unusual redness on her lips, perhaps due to anger and excitement, drew Lloyd's attention

. "...I would like to thank you for helping me. Thank you."

Lloyd consciously tore his eyes away. Ah, Wisteria answered shortly. After that, Lloyd finally looked around. There was the house inside a huge withered tree, and inside it was a temporary bed given to him. Then he turned his attention back to the body beneath him. He should have fallen from his back, but before he knew it, he was looking down on his master.

"Did you use teleportation while falling?"

In order to save the disciple who had imitated himself.
──Even if you switch bodies and end up being pinned down. White eyelids and black eyelashes slowly lift. Lloyd had the illusion that it was out of place, like a black feather that had fallen into the snow where no one had left any footprints yet. Wisteria finally laughed as if she heard the exclamation in the words that were thrown at her.

"That's it. Please respect me a little and listen to my advice."

It was a smile that was too transparent to be called a bitter smile. A clear voice that wasn't sarcastic or angry. Wisteria smiled.

"If the same thing happens again, don't let go."

Lloyd held his breath. You will no longer be able to take your eyes off the pair of amethyst crystals that are looking up at you. Consciousness is taken away. he can't move. It was like being trapped by a spell with irresistible power.

"Don't try to fall by yourself. I'll catch you properly."

A calm admonishing, soothing voice echoes deep within his brain. Lloyd's vision trembled for a moment. All of his consciousness was drawn to the transparent purple eyes. The eye-scorching blue of the sky and the shadow-like silhouette of a steep cliff become distant. As it fell, the outstretched white hand revived vividly. Even the warmth of the body that held him as he fell.

──Everything is absorbed by the purple color that reminds you of starlight. He can't breathe. He wasn't impressed by her ability to instantly use advanced magic while falling, nor was he inspired. It has nothing to do with that, and he doesn't understand it. It was as if something had fallen through his chest.

"Elaine"

Reach out your hand. Toward the woman who would have been crushed under him and whose body would have hit the floor. He put his hand between the floor and the back of her head to avoid touching the hard floor any further. The smallness and delicateness of its head made Lloyd even more suffocated. Tangle your fingers in her black hair.

“──Elaine”

For something that even he couldn't understand and couldn't put into words, he simply called out its name. He can't find the right words for that. Her purple eyes widen. With that, Lloyd finally managed to get the words out.

"...Does it hurt? Are you injured?"

When he asked this question, Wisteria's movements suddenly stopped and her cheeks, which had gone red, turned red again, as if a fire was spreading all at once. Then, all of a sudden, she started to panic.

"Well, wait, this is...!"

"Elaine? Master?"

"Oh, that's right, Salt! I threw Salt!! I have to retrieve him!! Immediately, now!!"

Black hair slipped through his fingers, and Wisteria crawled out from under Lloyd. The hands that
usually held the sword when going outside were empty now.

──She immediately threw out her sword to grab him. For some reason, this obvious fact caught Lloyd's attention. Wisteria rushes out of the room, kicks her heels, and floats away. What Lloyd could see was her slender back and the hem of her jacket fluttering like a blue flower as she slipped through the ceiling. The afterimage of the messy black hair that slipped through his fingers burned the inside of Lloyd's eyelids.
──Even the way her white skin turns red, and her breathtaking amethyst eyes. Everything was so vivid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor sword. Got treated like a dildo. Thrown away as soon as owner spotted real meat.

Users who are viewing this thread