Koisome Momiji

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't bad but it wasn't great. It started lovely but it got stupid in the middle--just had to add some girls and fanservice filler because shounen editors are addicted to that.

Really nice and wholesome. No annoying love triangles - no animosity between the 2 potential girlfriends w/ male MC. It's quick, fun, and very enjoyable to read without worrying about unnecessary drama.

I only wish there was an epilogue showcasing a further on time i.e. 5y later instead of 1y later. Still, satisfied with the ending, no loose ends were left and everyone was about as happy as can be.

9/10.

Kind of generic. Manages to avoid some aggravating aspects of similar stories, thus deserves a 7/10.

The art was enjoyable. Didn't overdo the ecchi aspect.

Dex-chan lover
I used to read this a long time ago, back then I thought it was a master piece and deserve an anime (instead of Yuuna)

I reread this 4-5 now, and I know there are flaws and rushed.

What I want:
1. I want to know
Nana's agen/manager think if her (manager only showed up in 1 mini panel/flashback)
2. I want to know
Kotori being friends with her group again or some of the member (only mention she befriend 1 member)
Those could have maybe add 1-2 more volumes if not rushed
3. The two side characters, the flashy blond guy and timid glasses girl.
They were forgoten characters. Only appeared in Vol.1 and last chapter. Maybe NOT forget about them or maybe add extra chapters for them.

This manga is fucking great. There is some unanswered questions, and it feels a little rushed in some places, but god damn if it isn't satisfying and ADORABLE. And the main girl, Sana... I don't think I've ever seen an anime girl that fits my type so perfectly. Sana is unbearably cute, and the cute moments in this manga made me grin like an idiot. Solid 9 for me because I enjoyed it so much.

If you made the most average romance manga you could possibly make this would be it.

Nevertheless, this shit just works.

It was ok. The series started feeling like a generic harem manga at about a 1/4 of the chapters. The oneshot was a lot better and will make you have a stupid grin on your face. If you want a wholesome read, read the oneshot. If you want a harem(?) manga, read the actual chapters.

As BlatBlat said, this is a generic romance manga that doesn’t reinvent the wheel but it just simply works. If you’re just looking for a wholesome romance this does the trick.

Dex-chan lover
This is the series I always go back reading when I need a dose of wholesome romance.

Group Leader
The other commenters have all hit the nail on the head about this manga so I won’t say more. It’s a pretty good and fun read, though.

Art style is barely mediocre storyrelling and plot is plain bad ending was rushed characters are variable but not interesting nor special in any way

Just a watste of time

New readers might like it but experienced readers will easily realize that it's not even worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread