Koisuru Asteroid - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
3,441
It fits Chikage, but can they get away with that reference?

To add to the slang note, that slang has been used multiple times by characters voiced by Nao Touyama in anime before, so it's probably a direct reference to that by having Sakura also say it.

And about the other note, I feel like an anime localizer would translate Rogai as Boomer.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
30
It fits Chikage, but can they get away with that reference?

To add to the slang note, that slang has been used multiple times by characters voiced by Nao Touyama in anime before, so it's probably a direct reference to that by having Sakura also say it.

And about the other note, I feel like an anime localizer would translate Rogai as Boomer.
Do you think it's better to just change Rogai to boomer? I can make the change if you want
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top