Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
As someone who is Aroace I get that feeling of not fully understanding romantic love at all but still I love romance stuff to ship characters. So those lines, I felt them.

Though I've also never had that feeling of "even if I dont understand it I still kind of want what others have". Just never felt needing that. Seems completely incomprehensible to me.

Its possible she isn't aroace but just needs to feel far more comfortable with someone to start having those feelings towards them.

Sexuality is a weird thing with so many different spectrums. Plus shes still young, lots of time to figure it out.

Double-page supporter
As someone who is Aroace I get that feeling of not fully understanding romantic love at all but still I love romance stuff to ship characters. So those lines, I felt them.

Though I've also never had that feeling of "even if I dont understand it I still kind of want what others have". Just never felt needing that. Seems completely incomprehensible to me.

Its possible she isn't aroace but just needs to feel far more comfortable with someone to start having those feelings towards them.

Sexuality is a weird thing with so many different spectrums. Plus shes still young, lots of time to figure it out.
Funnily enough Maki from Bloom Into You says basically the same thing about Yuu when she describes herself as aro

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand how you are gonna be able to help a person who is probably just eroace, kid. At least you can accept that and help her be comfortable with her feelings. Probably good to just give up on a relationship tho lol

I still like the cute rom com of it all, but it's starting to get annoying with this series and it's habit of characters being fantastic reps of queer identities, walking right up to that line of identifying themselves, and then stopping short

I hope all these characters get some closure to their feelings once they hit their 20's like most people end up doing

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

I also got Aroace vibes, but bear in mind she might be demi or grey rather than absolute and just needs the right someone. With her reactions it seems she felt something, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Ight, done with them. Now back to our beloved homos.

Now, hopefully we see some Midou fucking Hiura soon. These 2 better lock them in a room together or something. Or capture Hiura and put him in lingerie and till Midou to come over. And then, the fucking begins.
Oh, if only.

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Ight, done with them. Now back to our beloved homos.

Now, hopefully we see some Midou fucking Hiura soon. These 2 better lock them in a room together or something. Or capture Hiura and put him in lingerie and till Midou to come over. And then, the fucking begins.
Oh, if only.

Thanks for the TL
yo Antimony, the people from the OtoTsuku discord server want you in pls join
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As an aroace myself, this chapter hit me hard. I absolutely adore romance, but I just can't even begin to imagine myself in a romantic relationship at all. It's just not something that I'm interested in. And yet, like her, at times I find myself wondering what that's like and how it would feel.

Users who are viewing this thread