Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 70.5 - Twitter Extra: Hiura's Various Outfits

Dex-chan lover
Which Hiura outfit do you find most fuck able outta these?
Personally I would lose myself to 8, 6, 5, 15. Especially number 8, oh boi, the things I'd do to that Hiura. Harem_Outfit Trap, is an underused Combo for Hentai. Although there are some godly pics with the combo.
Midou really lucked out if Hiura would dress up with any of these for their casual sex sessions.

Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
I would have rocked some of these outfits in the past.

I’d have to have modified them for my height and build, but like 4 of them are sick!

Dex-chan lover
Which Hiura outfit do you find most huggable outta these?
Personally I would feel so much comfort in a warm embrace with 8, 6, 5, 15. Especially number 8, oh boi, the platonic wholesome fun I’d like to have alongside that Hiura. Traditional_Southwest Asian outfit, is an underused Combo for dancing and having a great time. Although there are some super fun pics with the combo.
Midou really lucked out if Hiura would dress up with any of these for their casual shopping dates or gaming sessions.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the upload.
THESE
WONDERFUL
PICS
That’s… ther is language in there that is obviously ”no”, and this is a CHILD. Teen, but EARLY teen. oh, but “in Japan the age of” what, are you into sex tourism, then?

A few of these outfits aren’t fit to go outside at that age, but that’s my opinion. He’s old enough to make choices, but some would be unwise. Again, in my opinion.
Wouldn’t let my kid wear a few of em. They’re younger, tho…

Anyway, I did go off, but that drooling, slavering, sleaze is… Eesh. Take it to 4chan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That’s… ther is language in there that is obviously ”no”, and this is a CHILD. Teen, but EARLY teen. oh, but “in Japan the age of” what, are you into sex tourism, then?

A few of these outfits aren’t fit to go outside at that age, but that’s my opinion. He’s old enough to make choices, but some would be unwise. Again, in my opinion.

Anyway, I did go off, but that drooling, slavering, sleaze is… Eesh. Take it to 4chan.
who asked and who cares, theyre FICTIONAL twixxer user

Dex-chan lover
Which Hiura outfit do you find most expensive outta these?
Personally my wallet would feel so empty after being in a shop with 8, 6, 5, 15. Especially number 8, oh boi, the cost of the gold and gemstones on that Hiura. Belly_Dancing Trap outfit, is an underused Combo to order from a store. Although there are alterations you could make to a normal set of the combo.
Hiura really lucked out if Midou would fill a closet with all of these for their total cost would not be a paltry sum.

Dex-chan lover
Which Hiura outfit do you find most huggable outta these?
Personally I would feel so much comfort in a warm embrace with 8, 6, 5, 15. Especially number 8, oh boi, the platonic wholesome fun I’d like to have alongside that Hiura. Traditional_Southwest Asian outfit, is an underused Combo for dancing and having a great time. Although there are some super fun pics with the combo.
Midou really lucked out if Hiura would dress up with any of these for their casual shopping dates or gaming sessions.
See, this is both funny, and a massive improvement.
(not a correction, just a rant. you’re not wrong(!), but I’d have said “Traditional_Near_Eastern”. It’s how I talk about my heritage, personally. If I said I was “Asian” because they were from the Sinai Peninsula people would look at my stereotypically Jewy, Jewy face like I was insane. Not that we have such outfits in our recorded history. Maybe sex workers? Gotta advertise somehow.)

Some of these outfits are “maybe wait a year or two before wearing them out, kiddo”, but if I could figure out how to alter them…
I don’t wear outfits like that out anymore*, but just for fun at home? Yes.

*personal choice to dress more modestly. I pick and choose my observance, but it’s a Judaism thing.
I used to wear clothes that barely existed. Lotta burnout shirts and lace.
Kinda miss it, but I think I’m a bit old for it, too.

Which Hiura outfit do you find most expensive outta these?
Personally my wallet would feel so empty after being in a shop with 8, 6, 5, 15. Especially number 8, oh boi, the cost of the gold and gemstones on that Hiura. Belly_Dancing outfit, is an underused Combo to order from a store. Although there are alterations you could make to a normal set of the combo.
Hiura really lucked out if Midou would fill a closet with all of these for their total cost would not be a paltry sum..
There, I fixed it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
who asked and who cares, theyre FICTIONAL twixxer user
Ah, so you just fantasise about sex with children? That makes you… not a criminal. Good. …well, less bad?

I don’t use social media (no accounts but YouTube).

I am just a normal human being, e.g. sexually attracted to adults.

Go touch grass. Eat grass. roll around in fresh-cut grass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ZAMN number 6. jiraikei is sooo underated, I would 100% fuck someone wearing this even if they are a walking red flag, any "she can make me worse gang"?

Dex-chan lover
These all do something for me, but the OL, chuuni, and Snow White ones REALLY do something for me.

Dex-chan lover
4, 9, 10, and 13 are the best. 13 in particular; there's just something about a girl (♂) in an oversized hoodie that tickles the neurons.

Supporter

I mean…with the exception of #5 where he doesn’t seem to be wearing underwear, I don’t think any of these outfits would be out of place for even a pre-teen to wear, especially if we’re talking halloween. Though I will admit, I don’t think #2 should be worn outside. That seems more like an indoor outfit, though I wouldn’t judge someone for wearing it out and about. It looks incredibly soft and comfortable

Dex-chan lover
I mean…with the exception of #5 where he doesn’t seem to be wearing underwear, I don’t think any of these outfits would be out of place for even a pre-teen to wear, especially if we’re talking halloween. Though I will admit, I don’t think #2 should be worn outside. That seems more like an indoor outfit, though I wouldn’t judge someone for wearing it out and about. It looks incredibly soft and comfortable
Maybe it’s the ffact that I am a mother.
But at least those two.

I’d want my kid to modify a few others a bit.
They look older than they are, so that does change things a bit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread