Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 79

Fed-Kun's army
what if they paint over it making it colorful and kill anyone who questions them

Dex-chan lover
You are my fucking enemy. If I ever see you in real life it is on sight.

(a small /genuine thanks for hiding it behind a spoiler tag this time much appreciated. Christ alive though. How do you physically find the power to type those words with your own two hands. Go make a living writing fun cheap erotica on Amazon books or something please find an outlet.)
Do people not realize that this forum has an ignore feature?

Dex-chan lover
Do people not realize that this forum has an ignore feature?
No, but lotta people also choose to ignore the ignore features. Seen it in online games a ton. Black list features go ignored cause big brain.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Open the spoilers at your own peril. Heavy Chinzurena influence.
I've been wondering. What if Hiura has been prepping his asshole for anal, stretching it out for Midou on a daily basis. Even cleans up with an enema. But then. On the day they fuck, he forgets the most important thing. To empty his bowels beforehand.

So, after Midou finishes in him. He gets the feeling that he has to shit, and he can't hold it in. So, since his asshole is so loose after the fucking they did, he goes right there on the spot. Shit and cum just spewing out. And what if Midou still gets aroused by it and goes for a 2nd round after seeing Hiura's shit covered with his cum.

At least it wouldn't be as bad as a Chinzurena doujin. Where, sometimes, the one fucking eats a bit of the shit. Yeah. Honestly, y'all should look up Chinzurena doujins to get used to the worse non gore aspects of trap doujins.

Depending on your tastes. We also have anal prolapse as an option. Just Midou fucking Hiura so hard that instead of leaving him gaping, he pulls out his asshole.

Thanks for the TL
BaD Antinomy! Back to your corner! 🤣 You just made me LOL so hard. 👍 NEVER CHANGE!

Group Leader
I think the Gyaru girl will come in help and change the clothes to be more revealing and trendy

Dex-chan lover
No spoilers, in fact, as innocuous as this is
chapter 80 had me gasping and speechless.
Wonderous.

Dex-chan lover
Open the spoilers at your own peril. Heavy Chinzurena influence.
I've been wondering. What if Hiura has been prepping his asshole for anal, stretching it out for Midou on a daily basis. Even cleans up with an enema. But then. On the day they fuck, he forgets the most important thing. To empty his bowels beforehand.

So, after Midou finishes in him. He gets the feeling that he has to shit, and he can't hold it in. So, since his asshole is so loose after the fucking they did, he goes right there on the spot. Shit and cum just spewing out. And what if Midou still gets aroused by it and goes for a 2nd round after seeing Hiura's shit covered with his cum.

At least it wouldn't be as bad as a Chinzurena doujin. Where, sometimes, the one fucking eats a bit of the shit. Yeah. Honestly, y'all should look up Chinzurena doujins to get used to the worse non gore aspects of trap doujins.

Depending on your tastes. We also have anal prolapse as an option. Just Midou fucking Hiura so hard that instead of leaving him gaping, he pulls out his asshole.

Thanks for the TL
This is PEAK I'm telling yall! I thought it's gotten tame but AINTNOWAY :clap:

And for those of you who are genuinely disgusted by their comment, you have no balls, you open that spoiler yourself, I say it's deserved :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread