Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 80

Double-page supporter
Also, recently saw a doujin where the play is Sleeping Beauty and the leads are 2 traps, and they just fuck on stage as the performance. Wasn't translated though. I've ranted on too long.

Name of the doujin? asking for a friend who happens to look like me.

The other guy complained about you but has not uploaded a new chapter in 2 months

Dex-chan lover
No matter the outfit, Hiura will always look cute. Although he looks way better in female clothes, male clothes still looks good on him.
Also, shorts give easier access for Midou to fuck him. Pants are harder to take off or lower. Hmmmmm, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I've seen doujins where the lazy asses cut holes in pants instead of taking them off. But, why would you do that? The cute pp and balls dangling on a trap are what makes it far superior than a female.
Well, here's to hoping Midou has a ball slapping good time after the play with Hiura. (He won't)
Also, recently saw a doujin where the play is Sleeping Beauty and the leads are 2 traps, and they just fuck on stage as the performance. Wasn't translated though. I've ranted on too long

Thanks for the TL
you need to stop

Users who are viewing this thread