Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Guy at the end gonna be the one to photograph their gay sex sessions and sell them to the class. There will be debates on the proper fucking that should have been done, and they'll all be wrong. Because it only matters that Midou stretches out Hiura and leaves his asshole gaping for weeks. Doesn't matter what positions, so long as it's achieved. Although Ball slapping is almost mandatory.

Class rep still looking like a fucking snack. I wouldn't mind her being used like a sock.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Guy at the end gonna be the one to photograph their gay sex sessions and sell them to the class. There will be debates on the proper fucking that should have been done, and they'll all be wrong. Because it only matters that Midou stretches out Hiura and leaves his asshole gaping for weeks. Doesn't matter what positions, so long as it's achieved. Although Ball slapping is almost mandatory.

Class rep still looking like a fucking snack. I wouldn't mind her being used like a sock.

Thanks for the TL
Unfortunately I have bad news

Sans_titre_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the TL
I see what you mean, but I think you're sleeping on Midou getting topped and having his ass stretched and filled by Hiura.

Dex-chan lover
He looks for him when he's nervous.
That's so freaking precious. Dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Soon.
SOON.

Will the confession come with a smooch?
Hmm?

There is no way they’re not gonna be open.
Unpossible. Flirty and hand holding.

No one has to come out if they don’t want to, but it makes me smile to see it happen in a story set in a very heteronormative society.
It’ll be nice to see it in something with this tone.
SasaMyaa gives it to me in a very different way.

Dex-chan lover
I mean Midou's cool and all, but I'd solo.

Cute chapter as per usual. Some Prez and Saotome time too, ganbatte prez.

Users who are viewing this thread