Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 86

or, you know, if you hate the idea of masculine puberty that much, just take the greatest performance enhancing steroid known to man (estrogen)
This wouldn't solve his issue. Also estrogen isn't a mystical drug, it's a hormone. It can have many adverse effects and it won't turn someone into a eternally young cute girl, just make them more feminine, on a very broad sense of the word.
(Don't take me wrong, I'm not demonizing estrogen here, just don't think that drugs, of any kind, should be romanticized and treated as something light)

Not so easy to do in Japan, they have a shit ton of roadblocks for that.

And even when you manage to get the medication you need, you better make damn sure no one finds out, cause they have a huge social stigma towards taking them.
You talk as if there wasn't any stigma in the West

Dex-chan lover
They say anal is a good cure when you're sick completely made up bullshit. Midou shoulda plowed Hiura until he was left gaping.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
They say anal is a good cure when you're sick completely made up bullshit. Midou shoulda plowed Hiura until he was left gaping.

Thanks for the TL
I was wondering where you where...🤘🤣🤘 And there it is! 👍

N2O

Dex-chan lover
They had better not hecking end it now just because they finally got together :nyoron: I haaaaate hate hate it when romance manga does that

Dex-chan lover
Midou really tried going for it while Hiura was still aware he had a fever. XD

Oh yea, Midou's the seme here.

Dex-chan lover
Why ibuprofen?? Acetaminophen is better for fevers.

I really like how Midou immediately went to how to support Hiura’s gender journey even as he grows and changes. I’m team Trans Midou all the way but it’s a genuinely thoughtful way for the author to take the narrative even if they’re not willing to talk about HRT.
I personally don't think he's trans. Just mega gay.

You talk as if there wasn't any stigma in the West
Stigma balls

Users who are viewing this thread