Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 0.6

Dex-chan lover
@Insignificant i mean, you sound pretty ignorant and shallow already, i don't think i should waste my time, not even to be condescending
but i'll do you one and give you a few clues: secondary sexual characteristics, gender performance, and identity
frankly, the fact that you're equating sexuality to gender is already a red flag
like hot damn, man, not even some conservatives are that ignorant these days

Aggregator gang
but i'll do you one and give you a few clues: secondary sexual characteristics, gender performance, and identity
@elefantine97 That's funny how you missed to mention primary sexual characteristics. That is such unpleasant nonsense for trannies and co. It ruins all their fantasies.
like hot damn, man, not even some conservatives are that ignorant these days
Sorry good sir but that bullshit you want to believe is not some universal truth. You may see me as ignorant because I refuse to follow and accept modern view of gender, but that's okay, I don't mind. And just to mention, the world does not end on Murica and Canada. Not everyone into that over 9000genders fantasy.
Have a good day, sir.

Dex-chan lover
@Insignificant i'm from asia, but ok, whatever suits your narrow viewpoint i guess
also, the right literally has 2 jokes "4283468273 genders and apache helicopter"
gender is not separate from sex, but they're not essentially the same, you smug fedora
furthermore, concepts of other gender/2 spirit/masculine+feminine essence/performative gender/x-gender/etc. are present in many cultures, not just in "america and canada" according to your bigoted view of postmodern gender and sexuality theory
idek why i even bother
and of course you use the word trannies, goddamn typical
i'll stop here, no point arguing with idiots incapable of self-examination

Aggregator gang
@elefantine97
concepts of other gender/2 spirit/masculine+feminine essence/performative gender/x-gender/etc. are present in many cultures, not just in "america and canada
All those concepts appeared in early 90s, and where? In Canada, such a coincidence. Those people existed centuries before, but only then description changed. Funny how simple behaviour and duty difference in society suddenly became a GENDER. You may be from Asia, that matters not, we have globalisation here, but the root of all cancer is Canada and Murica.
smug fedora(?)
narrow viewpoint
your bigoted
arguing with idiot
Such arrogance, such self-confidence and unwavering believe in your own delusions. Fanatic it is.
i'll stop here
@elefantine97 that a shame, good sir, we had such nice conversation.
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/hLEqf6aoIz3EHKnfdxnxGJlSVCYFo4IqOArMw3SXJII7AsHiDOYQLTIZ1mIFDQw1bvCP7n0BgTfNijsa-jKRy408IO--Mq1Jcq56Ds5tsh6FXaKB8tQe3s1_xGC9pi98eWMDL3GvLrefzy6UN3cS-7DJlIZBtOcjqlFwEBwOMVKSZquzp9TQ17RA2R3UvXfAsflLU7zxUVNfCPIaOtypVlG1abrgvZwNUw7RXTtbxzsf38x5J0f2AXTvK5GnNKIUuE8tQmX2-_0OEy0QOB3sLXQdZGKcQXjFhv-MT_o5dn85zpxEr2I11ANs8J4n-d6oPu6m7emneUY7zmeluljUeeUYEqh-UiOOCrEbmWE6iD9BAoBzJnB5B2ynwp8E_zLxxl-GOpSjeeAoKa0cJY_XS9Lz5WZta6zSgGRib2zMQkCsU6CC6pistr6GGr9O99H3wVvIO4E9xww8o8cM-w1ywpFxa9_NKMsqD3jPGeQGPAvmD6gvxkGmnZE2u9ZE9qWEonqjVxK1TOqaO0MtjeMFFgYLhA_Q7xffOJay69jB0pnKOoqmhFsjzws-qPfoRcx3fniIOq8Dd2PUF-7JNGEP3NFjjH0Qrifm8-tUwrpGL1LvAZejUSuZ6Gf_amp6W_3kpw34sj1AVD_9Ox8BSFS22wttA1n0l0WZMm45_jjNXvbMY_tSCyJlew=w1791-h1008-no

Double-page supporter
@Insignificant if it bothers you that much, don’t read it. It’s as simple as that. There are plenty of(the majority) of manga with straight characters if it really bothers you. But I imagine you came here just to start arguments with people and act more intelligent than you actually are, so I guess what I’m saying is pointless.

Aggregator gang
to start arguments with people and act more intelligent than you actually are
@liquidsword you're funny. Your own words describe you perfectly. No, this manga doesn't bother me. Not a bit. I like it. And I like cute boys. But what I don't like is retarded trannies spitting bullshit out of their mouths.
so I guess what I’m saying is pointless
At least you're correct there, mate. You barged into this conversation not even knowing what it's all about. Pointless.

Group Leader
he was gay as hell even before everything happened, nice to know actually. nice to get miura's pov too.

If you are pretending to be a girl, so your straight best friend thinks you’re cute as a closeted gay man, this isn’t gonna end well. He isn’t trans, he’s repressing his homosexuality by dressing up as a girl to please his straight best friend. He doesn’t want to be a girl because he likes the way being a girl makes him feel, it’s how being a girl makes his best friend feel that’s important to him. Or at least that’s how I take it, I’m not the leading expert considering I’m cis as hell (in gender anyway). But this is mangaland, so even if this might blow up in his face later irl, maybe it’ll all work out in mangaland

comments: *Deep debate about gender/sexuality portrayal*

me: anime crossdresser cute

Dex-chan lover
@Insignificant How do you manage to be this edgy without having all your shit moderated
I say a bad word and the mods are on my ass

@elefantine97 You pretty much agreed with him by saying gender and sex are linked?

Its been 2 minutes since i posted this and i already feel like it was a bad idea to necro this argument

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch nah i didn't agree
but your biological makeup does influence your expressed gender and sexuality, in some way or another, to varying degrees
of course, your gender identity is not nearly as rigid as sex, and even that can be quite diverse and not binary
sorry, i didn't make myself clear, the fact that that guy thinks gender identities and sexualities originate from post modern gender theory just upset me

Users who are viewing this thread