Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.9

" I got to wear cute clothes and eat some sweets ........ but I'm still ....... still not there yet ....... so, I want to become even cuter ! " , Hiura's own words.

" ...... it isn't yet certain whether the author is going to make Hiura trans, or a gender non-conforming male. But its not unreasonable to think this might go in a trans direction, given that Hiura is not only crossdressing, but wearing the girl's uniform to school. " ---comment by mirewitch.

"I'm really hoping it turns out that they're trans. This is super cute. I mean I hope that they're a transgender girl. "--- comment by Hexxy.

" Aw, i was really hoping they'd actually go with the trans girl narrative. " ----comment by liobi4

I have to agree with the manga fan's quotes shown above. One can entertain the possibility that Hiura is slowly going through a summoning and awakening, that will result in them doing a 'coming out' and presenting themselves as a male to female transgender teenager. But the jury is still out on this question, and it at this point looks like a hung jury. Too many options to consider. The only person that knows for sure what is in Hiura's mind, heart, and soul is the mangaka, and how they decide to play out the story. Everything else, including my own suppositions, is just speculation.

Dex-chan lover
Author still uses he/him pronouns for Hiura (wait actually nvm not sure because Japanese) and said he was cross-dressing in the last extra but I'm still getting egg vibes man idk

@himeleth I'm not sure. I think it's more he's cross-dressing to try and get his crush's attention but I see where you're coming from, either way shit's good

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope a lotta things.
One of these things is for there to be lewd art drawn of this.
Because I'm a sinful sort I suppose. Sucker for traps and gae.

Users who are viewing this thread