Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
Are you planning to do any more chapters? I was excited when someone picked this back up

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna be patient with them. I know things can get hella busy. I'm just glad to know it is on their to do list and wasn't dropped

Power Uploader
Wow I remember this manga. I remember liking it so much until the boy goes on a somewhat of a date with some other man that is not the MC, and then the MC stalks them. I hate bait NTR arcs. They can go to hell. I was so mad that I put it on hold.

Looks like the group that did this dropped it and an individual picked it up. Probably will keep on hold until it is close to ending because I really don't want to sit through shit arcs like that again. What a waste, the earlier chapters were so cute and enjoyable.

i remember too, but someone dropped it. So i need to reread. Im more shoujo, so no arc i hate from ths

Dex-chan lover
Wow I remember this manga. I remember liking it so much until the boy goes on a somewhat of a date with some other man that is not the MC, and then the MC stalks them. I hate bait NTR arcs. They can go to hell. I was so mad that I put it on hold.

Looks like the group that did this dropped it and an individual picked it up. Probably will keep on hold until it is close to ending because I really don't want to sit through shit arcs like that again. What a waste, the earlier chapters were so cute and enjoyable.
I do admit that the "arc" is cheesy and overused pattern in a shoujo manga, but man, fucking chill :kek:

Hopefully either the last translator or a new translator will pick this series back up soon. The raws are past chapter 60 now so there’s quite a bit to catch up on

Dex-chan lover

take a damn chill pill ain’t nothing “NTR” about that

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this manga. I wanted to buy the books but I don't like how it's localized in the English translations. I need to learn Japanese so I can buy all the books and read them.

Dex-chan lover
7 months later and still no updates, I wonder why nobody will pick this manga up, it’s obviously really good fluff wise and even though it’s a boys love basically it still holds a classic shoujo feel, I just finished unconsciously re-reading chapters I’d have already read but it still hit the same as the first time. All in all I hope somebody comes and finds this hidden gem and decides to pick it up

Users who are viewing this thread