Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh this chapter is such a mood, I always find it bizarre when some people think being GNC is like super easy or well recieved by other people (it isn't, like at all), us trans folk can connect well with these feelings of not belonging to yourself too, just because your gender identity is still the same doesn't change the importance of allowing yourself to be you on your own terms :glee:

Double-page supporter
I liked it she expressed concerns and probably more questions but she isnt there to help him or give advice all so really can do is hope he is at least happy and the fact that the difference in her home screen speaks for itself one he looks like he is holding back with in turn he is not smiling while now he smiles he can still choose to not smile while getting a photo and remember early on in the story he didnt like and fault that he would photos awkard or worse. her baby boy has grown for better or worse she will always love him.

Dex-chan lover
A little excessive with the monologue, maybe, but otherwise handled surprisingly well. Looks like Mihate’s not 100% certain on his gender identity at the moment, but that’s alright. His mom getting an updated picture of him on her phone was really sweet.

Now, I wonder if she picked up on the vibes between him and Midou.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

awww that was sweet! his mother had some valid concerns but at least she knows its all working out in the end for hiura!
love how she mentioned that she wasnt the one taking care of him so she has no real say or right to tell him what to do. hirua knows what is right for him and she trusts him to follow his own path.

also the little uncertainty of his own gender identity? nice, hope that gets explored more sometime.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Hiura pretty much got permission to end their family's bloodline. Now, they should go fuck. Or he could just night crawl and wake up Midou by bouncing on his cock. Y'all ever read "Vampire Sandwich"? Hiura's cock slapping on Midou's chest would also go *Plap Plap Plap Plap

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy for Hiura to get the support of his mom now!
I love that he is casting away all shame for being himself! Go boy! Be proud of being who you are! :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Hiura pretty much got permission to end their family's bloodline. Now, they should go fuck. Or he could just night crawl and wake up Midou by bouncing on his cock. Y'all ever read "Vampire Sandwich"? Hiura's cock slapping on Midou's chest would also go *Plap Plap Plap Plap
It's PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP but sadly no GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT.

Dex-chan lover
That was such a cathartic chapter. We needed that whole introspective look at Hiura and their current confusion as to what is best for them. But also good on them for having the bravery to explain so fully and patiently to Mom. I wish my parents were even a fraction as understanding as her.

I also feel like, as the audience, this is a good signal to try to understand both potentials in the works here. Hiura is still on their journey, one that some of us have some very personal feelings of sympathy for. Let's try to be nicer to folks who are exploring their own identity vicariously through Hiura and Midou, please. Be like the mom that they were hoping for, not like the mom they were afraid of.

Double-page supporter
It's also funny how commenters above mentioned some kind of "confusion", as if Hiura is indecisive about his identity when there's literally none of that in the text. He knows exactly why doing this makes him happy, and even straight up said that he doesn't reject being a boy. You all are just seeing what you want to see.

By the way, this isn't even the most damning evidence that Hiura is not trans. As someone who've actually read ahead, just stay tuned, there's so much more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's also funny how commenters above mentioned some kind of "confusion", as if Hiura is indecisive about his identity when there's literally none of that in the text.
wshue0.png

He still seems pretty unsure to me. There's still more for him to figure out about himself I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread