Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Man that was an incredible chapter in so many ways. That was so heartfelt and raw that I cant help but be astounded by all the emotions. One of the best manga chapters Ive read in years. Such a goated mom too with her understanding. Can't believe the photo meme in the comments from last chapter was actually real.

Dex-chan lover
Are you like, some sort of troll to make trans people look incompetent or something you seem to want nothing but trouble and drama

I wasn't even replying to you, yeah I saw your comment, but I was making a general statement about some observations in these comments.

Get lost kid.
Weren't you banned? What happened to that period of bliss, when we could enjoy this kind of manga without seeing you swinging at windmills in the comments?
EDIT: BTW, not that it'll mean anything to people like smolbaka, but for the record I'm trans, and I don't care about forcing the trans label onto Hiura, he's clearly not trans. And if the mangaka takes a turn with the story to make him a trans girl, it'll feel forced. But this isn't a controversial opinion, so I have no idea what yall on about, nobody here is trying to make him trans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mom will eventually be like "you have my permission to ravage my son, go crazy"

Whats with the big pissing contest in this thread .. if hiura is fine with being a boy as shown in this chapter that's case closed isnt it?

I think some people in here really just want a trans hiura for no reason other than the sake of it to even going as far as keeping the door open for later chapters despite literally no reason to believe he will in present moment. Is this how you look at alot of boys like this? It's so groomery, and frankly disgusting...

Edit: also I pretty much reckon majority of the trans community (and I pray that it is the case ) see hiura as just a gay crossdresser.
It's just a few remnants from the butchered localization that are so stubborn and reaaaaally want hiura to be trans and won't not let it go for dear life.

Last edited:
I dunno, y'all: having to stage a coming-out to the family about how dressing, acting, presenting, and being socially handled by others as another gender, explaining how doing so drastically improves their body image issues and generally makes them a brighter & happier person, seems pretty transy to me. 🤔 We literally watch the mother replace her image of Hiura as her "little baby boy" frowning in an ill-fit suit jacket with one of them smiling in their frilliest summer dress, if this was any heavier-handed they'd arrest the author for battery.

I dunno, y'all: having to stage a coming-out to the family about how dressing, acting, presenting, and being socially handled by others as another gender, explaining how doing so drastically improves their body image issues and generally makes them a brighter & happier person, seems pretty transy to me. 🤔 We literally watch the mother replace her image of Hiura as her "little baby boy" frowning in an ill-fit suit jacket with one of them smiling in their frilliest summer dress, if this was any heavier-handed they'd arrest the author for battery.
Why.. Why are you like this. I thought the trans person was right yk, i couldn't see any people trying to force him to be trans except for the translators and then there's you.
I guess you just said your opinion in a vibish sort of way?? I'll turn a blind eye, I'm sorry but I'm one of those people who get really uncomfortable really easily.
Still can't make up my mind about trans people when they're just deepthroating me saying "look we exist" i know that's great! i exist too!
That was meant to be sarcasm but it's great that we exist isn't it? hmn i do appreciate trans people who keep it to their selves in fact i respect them (Sorry off topic, i got derailed)
Ah right what I meant to say was like, can we please stop with the trans talk and let the author do it's thing yk yk, hmn i guess it's too all commenters here too. Christ I don't even know how to argue or reply in chat, I think I'm doing this right hopefully your not too mad about my argument???
I'm struggling to even send this, Okay I'll just.. send it and never look at it again. took me 10 minutes in real time to send this.

Double-page supporter
Weren't you banned? What happened to that period of bliss, when we could enjoy this kind of manga without seeing you swinging at windmills in the comments?
EDIT: BTW, not that it'll mean anything to people like smolbaka, but for the record I'm trans, and I don't care about forcing the trans label onto Hiura, he's clearly not trans. And if the mangaka takes a turn with the story to make him a trans girl, it'll feel forced. But this isn't a controversial opinion, so I have no idea what yall on about, nobody here is trying to make him trans.
I don't know that I would say it would feel forced, depends on what time frame it happens in. Next chapter sure, but 50 chapter down the line?

That being said his stance seems fairly clear at the moment. If you want the trans manga, come chill out in fantasy bishoujo

Dex-chan lover
Day 4,221,346 since romcom manga has been invented. It seems no one has figured out that getting serious makes the romcom look even dumber yet

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, a common plight of boys being insecure about not being attractive until they get laid for the first time and stop caring about it.
For funny points, imagine him telling that he started crossdressing because he hated his body not to his mom, but some fat otaku classmate or something.

Dex-chan lover
His mother basically told him: "Yeah yeah, transvestite and whatever, but don't make trouble for me. Think about how to live on your own."
So, just to make sure you know, transve- is an outdated term and is entirely a slur. Not judging, just informing you and others here.
Why.. Why are you like this. I thought the trans person was right yk, i couldn't see any people trying to force him to be trans except for the translators and then there's you.
I guess you just said your opinion in a vibish sort of way?? I'll turn a blind eye, I'm sorry but I'm one of those people who get really uncomfortable really easily.
Still can't make up my mind about trans people when they're just deepthroating me saying "look we exist" i know that's great! i exist too!
That was meant to be sarcasm but it's great that we exist isn't it? hmn i do appreciate trans people who keep it to their selves in fact i respect them (Sorry off topic, i got derailed)
Ah right what I meant to say was like, can we please stop with the trans talk and let the author do it's thing yk yk, hmn i guess it's too all commenters here too. Christ I don't even know how to argue or reply in chat, I think I'm doing this right hopefully your not too mad about my argument???
I'm struggling to even send this, Okay I'll just.. send it and never look at it again. took me 10 minutes in real time to send this.
These are like, literally Nazi arguments here. It basically amounts to "Stay as quiet and out of sight as you can so that we can continue to live like you don't exist or matter." It's not that you respect a quiet trans person. If we can't have a voice in a manga about a young person questioning their preferences like this, you really just don't have us having any rights or voice and wish we would just stop existing at all. So yes, best time to delete this was right after you sent it. Second best is now.
Whats with the big pissing contest in this thread .. if hiura is fine with being a boy as shown in this chapter that's case closed isnt it?

I think some people in here really just want a trans hiura for no reason other than the sake of it to even going as far as keeping the door open for later chapters despite literally no reason to believe he will in present moment. Is this how you look at alot of boys like this? It's so groomery, and frankly disgusting...

Edit: also I pretty much reckon majority of the trans community (and I pray that it is the case ) see hiura as just a gay crossdresser.
It's just a few remnants from the butchered localization that are so stubborn and reaaaaally want hiura to be trans and won't not let it go for dear life.
So rule one of being an inclusive ally or at least not an enemy: Don't speak for said minority like you are them. We generally would be absolutely would be fine if Hiura was a crossdresser. Totally okay with that. But that's not what is in front of us, is it? Hiura, so far, is unsure of who they are. Even still, a trans girl getting attached to the character and having some hope that they turn out even more relatable to them is fine, isn't hurting you at all, and they do not deserve to be called a groomer and disgusting for it.

Mods, PLEASE. We need help in this thread. This thread is taking a beautiful, funny story of self discovery and turning it into an artillery shell against trans people.

1 rule one of being an inclusive ally or at least not an enemy: Don't speak for said minority like you are them. We generally would be absolutely would be fine if Hiura was a crossdresser. Totally okay with that. But that's not what is in front of us, is it? Hiura, so far, is unsure of who they are.
You know that's some good advice but it's difficult when said community talks and tramples over another.
Labeling femboy and trap and other words as slurs then steamrolling over crossdressing representation and taking it as their own like what you and few others are attempting to do right now with hiura

Also, crying to mods? Shesh.. can't handle opposing view points at all can you. Is anyone who disagrees with you Hitler by any chance?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You know that's some good advice but it's difficult when said community talks and tramples over another.
Labeling femboy and trap and other words as slurs then steamrolling over crossdressing representation and taking it as their own like what you and few others are attempting to do right now with hiura

Also, crying to mods? Shesh.. can't handle opposing view points at all can you. Is anyone who disagrees with you Hitler by any chance?
Trap is a slur. Even if you use it to refer to crossdressers, since it implies they're doing it maliciously to trick people.

(Femboy is fine, people who call it a slur usually happens because most people who use the term in weaboo territories are transphobes)

Weaboos also love to pretend like an explicitly trans character isn't trans. (See: Lily Hoshikawa from Zombieland Saga)

Hiura might be intended to be a crossdresser, but he sure is written like a trans girl. 99% Chance the author has never heard of trans people (no such thing as LGBT education in Japan), wouldn't be the first time a Japanese author writes good trans rep without being aware of trans people as a concept.

Trap is a slur. Even if you use it to refer to crossdressers, since it implies they're doing it maliciously to trick people.

(Femboy is fine, people who call it a slur usually happens because most people who use the term in weaboo territories are transphobes)

Weaboos also love to pretend like an explicitly trans character isn't trans. (See: Lily Hoshikawa from Zombieland Saga)

Hiura might be intended to be a crossdresser, but he sure is written like a trans girl. 99% Chance the author has never heard of trans people (no such thing as LGBT education in Japan), wouldn't be the first time a Japanese author writes good trans rep without being aware of trans people as a concept.

Case in point right here.

Stop. Erasing. Feminine. Men.

So, just to make sure you know, transve- is an outdated term and is entirely a slur. Not judging, just informing you and others here.

These are like, literally Nazi arguments here. It basically amounts to "Stay as quiet and out of sight as you can so that we can continue to live like you don't exist or matter." It's not that you respect a quiet trans person. If we can't have a voice in a manga about a young person questioning their preferences like this, you really just don't have us having any rights or voice and wish we would just stop existing at all. So yes, best time to delete this was right after you sent it. Second best is now.

So rule one of being an inclusive ally or at least not an enemy: Don't speak for said minority like you are them. We generally would be absolutely would be fine if Hiura was a crossdresser. Totally okay with that. But that's not what is in front of us, is it? Hiura, so far, is unsure of who they are. Even still, a trans girl getting attached to the character and having some hope that they turn out even more relatable to them is fine, isn't hurting you at all, and they do not deserve to be called a groomer and disgusting for it.

Mods, PLEASE. We need help in this thread. This thread is taking a beautiful, funny story of self discovery and turning it into an artillery shell against trans people.
you are actual parasites

Users who are viewing this thread