Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Haha, the weaboo ran away after being confronted by a person that lives in reality instead of the internet.
I wanted to show my wife what a moron you are, clicked “show” and saw this.

I don’t get where you get “weeaboo” from out of talking about LGBT issues in media and real life.

because I like manga? You’re commenting on manga and talking about manga you have read. I don’t want to read webtoons as much because 50% of the time it takes a hard left into rapetown. I read a fair bit for a year, but I got sick of getting 20-50% into a series and then the seme pulls out a knife or some random villain appears to cause trauma.

You live in reality and I live on the internet?
I’m the one talking about being down to earth and just living my life and working on normalisation over flag stickers.

You’re against people being low-key about queerness to have a quiet, private life and I’m out of touch?

You refused to even acknowledge the possibility of “progressive” people bullying people into more explicit representation (Voltron, anyone? Fandoms are toxic).

I have no social media aside YouTube, and I use that to keep track of the like 15-20 channels I’m subscribed to. I need to cull that list, that reminds me.
I use the internet to listen to podcasts, anudio read ebooks and watch those few YouTube channels.
I install discord on my iPad occasionally, just to talk to one friend of mine who moved far away. Email “Wanna talk this week?” “Sure, I’ll install discord now.”
The fewer things connected to the internet the better the battery life.

I’m a housewife, and my kid has severe ADHD.
I don’t have the energy for Twitter drama, tumblr dIsCoRsE or whatever goes on on instagram and tiktok. I tried to do social media for a year and the stress was insane, so I stopped.
I don’t even have a smartphone anymore. I rarely bring my flip phone with me when I’m grocery shopping or whatever. I have no reason. i have an even older phone for 911 in the glove box.

You blamed everyone of my sexual orientation for a type of bigoted rhetoric, and I’M out of touch?!
You insulted me to my face. You expect me to listen to you after that?
I left because I saw there is nothing to be gained of talking to someone like you, because you’re mean-spirited, thick-headed, bigoted, and moronic.

and you have the nerve to say “I won!”
”They got sick of my shit! I clearly have intellectual superiority!”

You need to get off the internet and go outside. Not for your own good, but for everyone else’s. Stay outside. Forever. Just go live in the woods. Make a lean-to. Try to stay warm. Or not.

I don’t need to care. Maybe I forgive you if you ask a few times. Maybe not. You said a few really fscked up things in there.

Fed-Kun's army
cause I like manga? You’re commenting on manga and talking about manga you have read.
I'm only here to finish reading a few of the series I started before I became disillusioned with Japanese media. Once they're either done or turn to shit I'm outta here.
I don’t want to read webtoons as much because 50% of the time it takes a hard left into rapetown. I read a fair bit for a year, but I got sick of getting 20-50% into a series and then the seme pulls out a knife or some random villain appears to cause trauma.
I feel that way about manga. Which is why I stick to webtoons now. I'm clearly much softer than you, as I bail at even the slightest hint of grooming or toxicity. And finding manga that don't pander to pedos is hard.
You live in reality and I live on the internet?
I’m the one talking about being down to earth and just living my life and working on normalisation over flag stickers.

You’re against people being low-key about queerness to have a quiet, private life and I’m out of touch?
It's not like I get to be. I'm very apparently trans even without the tiny pride pin on my backpack.
You refused to even acknowledge the possibility of “progressive” people bullying people into more explicit representation (Voltron, anyone? Fandoms are toxic).
Your best example is Voltron?

Yes it exists, actual example: Homestuck.
I have no social media aside YouTube, and I use that to keep track of the like 15-20 channels I’m subscribed to. I need to cull that list, that reminds me.
I use the internet to listen to podcasts, anudio read ebooks and watch those few YouTube channels.
I install discord on my iPad occasionally, just to talk to one friend of mine who moved far away. Email “Wanna talk this week?” “Sure, I’ll install discord now.”
The fewer things connected to the internet the better the battery life.
I also have no social media other than YouTube. I deleted Reddit when I realized how awful far-right spaces are for my mental health. And I deleted twitter after elons takeover lead to it being even worse for my mental health than Reddit. Tumblr, Instagram and tiktok I've stayed away from entirely.
You blamed everyone of my sexual orientation for a type of bigoted rhetoric, and I’M out of touch?!
You insulted me to my face. You expect me to listen to you after that?
I left because I saw there is nothing to be gained of talking to someone like you, because you’re mean-spirited, thick-headed, bigoted, and moronic.
I will continue to blame cis lesbians for playing a part in why transphobia is so popular these days. No cis lesbian has ever called out another cis lesbians transphobia. And until they actually do shit about the fact that violent transphobes feels safe with them, I'm gonna keep blaming em.

Users who are viewing this thread