Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 66

i mean all of the prematurely released extras for chapters that havent even been translated on here already kinda gave it away that this confession is coming and that it's successful

Dex-chan lover
this page is adorable lol
V4ICe9E.png

Double-page supporter
So I saw in the next chapter's thread that you're planning on keeping up with your own translations and that's cool and all I guess, but you've got to get a better proofreader. There's a ton of dropped tenses (ask -> asked, pick -> picked, start -> started), missing punctuation everywhere, some lines that don't scan all that great ('If you gonna wear it then wear it properly')

It reads like someone typing on discord.

Group Leader
So I saw in the next chapter's thread that you're planning on keeping up with your own translations and that's cool and all I guess, but you've got to get a better proofreader. There's a ton of dropped tenses (ask -> asked, pick -> picked, start -> started), missing punctuation everywhere, some lines that don't scan all that great ('If you gonna wear it then wear it properly')

It reads like someone typing on discord.
English is clearly neither of their first languages. I really don't understand what makes someone snipe something so blatantly.

Users who are viewing this thread