Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Holy hell this is so wholesome can't wait for future chapters
*sees the last frame*
Nah this must be a joke
right

right?

...........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

absolutely shocking when reading the statement from the Translation Group from the last page for Chapter 5.2 😭

i was taken aback for a few seconds when i read the statement 😰

i was an avid reader of this title, but now.......... this happens, now i`m feeling......... sad, to say the least 🤧

if any Translation Group or any fans is reading this message, where you have the interest to continue scan, translate into English and upload the said manga to mangadex , i am very grateful for you time, effort and consideration 😴

your effort will be appreciated by not just me, but also by others who is also reading this said title 😤

i personally, really want to know what will happen next and what the impact will be on their relationship after this 😓

so please, again i ask, "Would any group or any fans be so kindly to continue to scan, translate into English and upload the said manga to mangadex"

may my wish and so many others that, the journey of said manga will continue until it is complete comes true

please and thank you 😴
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sidenote;

@TsukiMirage

thank you for all your effort to bringing this wonderful story to mangadex and in English nonetheless

i thank you for all the memories and i wish you luck in you and your team future endeavors 🧐

Wait, wait how do I get into TLing?? If someone wants to help, I could try to translate this. I speak some Japanese.

@Ethylene Scans, @Peruvian Bad Quality Translations

you have given us hope in these times of need 😴

our wishes has come true thanks to what you have done 😤

and i would personally like to say "Thank you very much" 😪

may you continue your good work to scan, translate to English, and upload this wonderful reading material until the story is completed 😁

again; from the bottom of my heart, Thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread