Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@forsen1337
You're entitled to your opinion and to share it. However, your comments regarding LGBTQ topics are little more than low effort attempts to troll.

Learn how to share your opinion in a more respectful manner or corrective action will follow.

Thanks,

Zeph

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@forsen1337
OK "mate". You can brush off this warning if you like, but since you're determined to ignore it in order to be flippant, your next rule violation will be a week off from commenting.

Sure hope you keep posting constructively.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if the friend does not magically transform into a girl why is this entry missing the yaoi tag?, as it is it's extremely misleading

There's 3 other chapters on the author's pixiv if anyone's interested. God bless TsukiMirage :)

Contributor
@Eliminateur

There is no yaoi or shounen ai tag because this is neither. So far it is just crossdressing, so that's all it needs. If you think this is yaoi or shounen ai then I suggest you go and read some stuff with those tags to see what that stuff actually is because this sure ain't it. If you don't want to do that then just read the synopsis because it's right there.

Dex-chan lover
@descending_angel87 it is crossdressing, yes, but if they romance eachother, then it is yaoi kind of by definition, ¿or what other tag would you chose for this?, as it goes beyond simply crossdressing, there's no "gay" tag or something of the sort

Contributor
@eliminateur

It gets neither tag. Yaoi is gay hentai and shounen ai is soft core relationships between men. This is neither atm. By what you propose as BL every manga where someone crossdresses and has another male character blush or be attracted to them for a split second suddenly would become BL, because sofar there is no relationship or anything of that sort. If it moves to that it will get a tag but until then its fine where it is.

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/azusa_banjo/status/1222769746308812801?s=19

Serialized!

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING MANGA
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Gender bender =/= yaoi as far I understand, this crossdressing is basically gender bender at this point, not that it matter to be honest. Just enjoy the cute dorks being gei 😌

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur there's no yaoi/BL tag (yet) because it's still sitting on the fence, it seems like it's going there but it's not yet going full blown romance. Once they started trying to get into actual relationship, it should be getting the tag. So yeah, it's confusing indeed.

@descending_angel87: Why does this have romance listed in it's genre, if it's not BL?

Is there a FEMALE love interest?

I haven't read this(yet), so I'm asking this just to make sure, I don't want to be duped into reading BL content again.
______

Awhile ago I had read a novel called Shishunki na Adam, back then there were no tags or genre listed that alluded to the fact that the MC was going to have a sexual relationship with a trap(crossdressing boy) and it was explicit. (I heard it gets even more extreme later into the story)

So explicit that it could make Robin go:
Boy Wonder: "Holy Buttsex Batman, what in the world are you reading!?"

Batman: "I'm just reading about what I'm going to do to you later on tonight."

Boy Wonder: "...What?" 😨

Batman: "You heard me." ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Afterwards I had edited the genre & added tags for that novel, but some in denial asswipes kept taking them down. (I bet it's those guys who say shit like "It's not gay if it's cute!")

Back when I added those things to that novel's genre/tage, I wasn't trying to be funny or homophobic. I was just trying to warn future readers who might not be interested in that type of content(I damn sure wasn't)

Users who are viewing this thread