Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay traps aren’t gay

welly its shounen ai... buts damn cute.... well i will folow it... for now

Aggregator gang
A'ight, so i disagree with this being called shounen ai/cross dressing because in the 4th chapter the friend is like "hey uhhhhhh thanks for helping me realize that i'm a girl" so she's trans. Not a boy? Anyway, thats my $5

Are you Intersted in this kind of content?
Me: Perhaps...*nosebleed*

Gay or not I love traps...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here:
EM5LcKHWkAARb7u.jpg

Contributor
Edition is locked so someone with mod power add baka link for this https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=161747

With the new title for serialization surely the shounen ai tag doesn't apply here? She's a girl

Power Uploader
@liobi4 The exact words are "For some reason, when I'm dressed like this, I'm able to feel like the real me for the first time."
That having been said, debating "gender identity" is pointless, for it is spurious pseudoscience with no definition beyond "self-identification".

These tags are idiotic to begin with, anyway. The man who believes in "genres" is a fool with bourgeois taste. It only works insofar auctors lack originality and don't stick to the clichés.

Group Leader
@trapsarebetter lol okay transphobe. Every time I ever see you post all you ever do is shit on trans people. Do you not have anything better to do than ruin trans people's fun with your "actually transgender stuff is fake because reasons"? I think there's a TPUSA video you should be commenting on instead.

All anyone ever really means when bringing it up is "wow this is very relatable to me as a trans/queer person", it's literally harming nobody. Whether you like it or not, trans people exist, always have existed, and are here to stay. I don't understand why you put so much effort into being hateful garbage.

Don't like our comments? Don't read them, don't react to them. It's always *you* people blowing up the comments section by starting fights over this shit when we're just having innocent fun or talking about how something might maybe relate to our own experiences.

How horrifying, a manga about characters breaking gender conformity is somehow relatable to trans people, whose very existence breaks gender conformity. It's too bad transphobia isn't a bannable offense on this site or there would be much less hate and arguing in comments sections in queer themed manga here. It happens in basically every single one. Because of you. This is why you don't deserve a big Toblerone.

Power Uploader
@Hexxy
>lol okay transphobe. Every time I ever see you post all you ever do is shit on trans people
I shit on everyone who believes in "gender identity". That you quaintly believe that I only shit on "trans people" when my post makes no mention thereof, merely shits on gender identity as being foolish pseudoscience, indicates that you have some kind of special interest that I have not.

Where does my post mention "trans people"? You attack a straw man.

>How horrifying, a manga about characters breaking gender conformity is somehow relatable to trans people, whose very existence breaks gender conformity. It's too bad transphobia isn't a bannable offense in this site or there would be much less hate and arguing in comments sections in queer themed manga here. It happened in basically every single one. Because of you. This is why you don't deserve a big Toblerone.

The world sure seems "transphobic" to the man who reads attacks on "trans people" where the word is not even mentioned in a post. This is like saying I hate "black people" because I consider "race" to be spurious pseudoscience.

Users who are viewing this thread