Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Power Uploader
@Insignificant

It is gay from the moment that one care about this spurious, nonsensical so-called "masculinity", "femininity" and whether one be "gay".

Dex-chan lover
To know if something is gay, one must be acquainted with Quantum Mechanics. To us men, liking another male is definitely gay. This one, however, is a female when fully clothed. Only if seen naked will we be able to determine the true gender from their genitals. So going back to quantum mechanics, we can consider that as long as we don't see the D, then it is in a place where it exists and doesn't exist.

In short, as long as you don't see the D, then it's not gay.

@Eraviel It's funny how this logic is never applied to trans people in the real, living and breathing world, even when they pass entirely.

Aggregator gang
@Nami How could that logic be applied to real life? No penis in real life is "in a place where it exists and doesn't exist". The "doesn't exist" part of that statement is exclusive to the nature of fiction, where the world is only rendered (brought into existence) by the the artist's pen.

Aggregator gang
@Nami Really? That's your comeback? If the only excuse you can think of is a generic middle-school insult, just don't reply. It would help your argument a lot more, trust me.

@mommunism What argument? You engaged with me, I didn't engage with you. You don't mean enough to me to argue with.

Aggregator gang
@Nami Holy shit, you don't even know what an argument is. "Your argument" does not, and cannot ever, refer to a two-way discussion in this context. It refers to your claim/reasoning. You can keep pretending I'm not worth your time, but you have now responded twice now, taking up significantly more of your time than it would have to give any reason why I wouldn't be worth it. You're just a dumbass who wants to share your views without having to handle any confrontation when they turn out to be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk what's going on, the manga is cute but for some reason there's uppity assholes in the comments?? Bros this is shounen ai. That's literally gay romance manga.

Users who are viewing this thread