Koisuru Psycho no Shirayuki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Me to fujoshis after they mix murdering bullies with the toxic yaoi:
oWcERoi.jpeg

Like i had once encountered this kind of shit

I will not go into details but there used to be some delinquents in our class and they used to choose a person every year to message with

That year a new student enrolled,x- he was a tall slim very friendly person he stayed in our school for 3 years and then transferred to another school-, they chose him and bullied for a the first day the next day two of them were found with tied hands and a polythene bags on there head inside the toilet and the other was not found till next day, he came to school with a broken wrist.... They said nothing and after that the did nothing ever again

The most bizarre thing was x was absent on that (his 2nd day) day.... But some how we knew it was him.

But though all this happened that doesn't stopped anyone from befriending him ... As I told he was a very friendly person and always knew what to say and where to say.

Dex-chan lover
That's one way to make an entrance xD
Looking forward for more

Dex-chan lover
Interesting! I know the next chapter is already on twitter, so I'm excited to see it translated.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's because I almost crashed my motorbike avoiding the rain but reading that last part gave me insane heartbeats.

Users who are viewing this thread