Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yokoyama-kun and Nishino-san

When I first met my high school girlfriend, she'd skinned her knee while wearing tights, but she didn't want to take them off because she hadn't shaved her legs, so she just sat under a tree and picked threads out of her bleeding wound one. by. one.

MEMORIES

Dex-chan lover
with the pace of 50 I'm-interested-in-you signal in a chapter, I sure hope for something here... ?

I like how this artist actually depicted a wound well. Most mangas are pretty lacking in detail when it comes to scratches and cuts

Dex-chan lover
He's adorable. I can see why she likes to play with him so much, but if she breaks his heart, I swear to god...

Fed-Kun's army
You do this a few more times and *BAM*, you end up with a harem MC. This is how kids, MCs get the Acquired Density Disorder. They get toyed with again and again and again until the perceptive part of their brains gets chipped off or shuts down. And ofc this is a super rare case, in most cases, they are just f*cking dumb.

Now lessee how our poor MC fares.

Did she really go home like that? With all that blood on her leg? Without it getting patched or anything? Maybe it wasn't a deep cut, but there still seemed to be a lot of blood.

If you fuck with him like this then either he is gonna ask you out and get rejected (what happened in this chap) or slowly but surely stop picking up signals. Please don't do this.

Users who are viewing this thread