Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Does she like me?!

Power Uploader
grn4M2P.png

Dex-chan lover
i also really like this author's artstyle, it's got a lot of personality... Shame this got axed seeing so many other bland romcoms with generic art get 100+ chapters. this isn't anything special story-wise, but at least it's visually distinct, i think.

Aggregator gang
This definitely felt a bit rushed, now there’s the last chapter.

@rabidfish I agree with you, I think the main draw for me was the art style. I thought it was probably gonna go into a darker tone, which is disappointing.

Contributor
Was she trying to pierce her ear with a goddamn cutter?????? Now I know why she has all those band aids, it's because she is retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
First of all, I don't hate this series and I enjoy reading this. I just wanna tell you about my opinion about the love interest disappearing cliche since this one has that, so I thought it may be not a wrong place to tell my opinion.

I don't really like storm-like characters. They appear out of nowhere, make changes (for the better or worse), then they disappear without any warnings. And then the story will unfold that they have unique circumstances that make them to do that. Some people may find this beautiful and sad.

But to me, I find it annoying. This cliche is too overused and always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Let's assume it like this. They annoyingly barge into MC's life, annoyingly make MC fall in love with them, and then annoyingly leave without telling beforehand, ending up making MC sad. They just leave without taking any responsibility of what they did and it's as if they did it because it's a fun thing to do. I know that they have problems that make them want to do it, but it feels like they use it as an excuse to make problems for others. I have two examples of stories that make me feel a little angry about this cliche.

(I'll make it hidden since they're stories from other mangas, so don't open this if you don't wanna any spoiler)
One, a story about a girl seeing a boy playing music and saying that his playing is good, and then ending up making a band. MC gradually falls in love with her. But in the end, the girl is at the hospital and the story unfolds that she actually has a sickness and she will die in a certain time. Knowing the situation, MC ends up confessing to her at the hospital. But she is angry and says that she doesn't wanna see him again because of that confession. And then she dies, MC feels remorseful and then, he comes back in time and changes the past where he never confessed to her. And here's the thing, the story unfolds that she actually likes him too (but MC doesn't know it). So why would you be angry at him when he confessed and making him feel regretful even after you die, huh?

Two, a story about an office lady always teasing a shota. She always teases him to the point that the shota falls in love with her. As the story is progressing, she falls for him too. But in the end, he confesses but she says that this shouldn't be happening and she has to leave the town. And then the boy says that she only does things that feel convenient for her, she teased him badly but didn't wanna take any responsibility afterwards.

And that's all I want to say. Sorry for this unnecessary comment, I just want a place for my ranting. If you find this inconvenient, then please reply, so I'll remove this comment immediately.

Have a nice day y'all

Dex-chan lover
Hey, ' I'm about to open a hole at a girl's body', you bad boy😏

Users who are viewing this thread