Koitsura no Shoutai ga Onna dato Ore dake ga Shitteiru

I like this I really do and I believe this has a lot potential. I can already tell this manga is going to be different than. The usual boy gets into an all girls school because reasons manga.

It feels like its gonna become your average echo romcom. Sorry, but this is a skip from me.

Dex-chan lover
I found this on Nico nico seiga months ago, but couldn't find it on here until today coincidentally XD

Fed-Kun's army
So..... we have a case of Charlotte from Infinite Stratos, and the plot(somewhat?) of Shomin Sample. Meh, I seen worst, I'll keep on reading for a while :p

Was hoping for some Naotos and Kinos instead of Mayo Chiki. What's the point if a reverse trap themed harem if they lack any of the androgynous charm and the gap moe that goes with it when they actually act more feminine?

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded but the kind of retarded shit that i like.

Dex-chan lover
A few years ago I would be like "This is stupid, how can people think they're guys"
And then traps started to become more and more popular and I gave up and just went with the flow.
And there's also mayo chiki which was great.

Also is it just me or the dialogue got kinda meme'ish? I mean was there really "dabbed on" in the raws or something similar?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good for an ecchi series

MC is not a beta will go and touch boobs when presented with boobs.

Power Uploader
Oh for fucks sake, why does the MC has to be a trap? Fuck man. Anyways, I'll just stick for the boobs and ass

Users who are viewing this thread