Koko Kara wa Otona no Jikan desu - Ch. 1

yli

I came for a romcom guess Ill find another one. My eyes has been cursed from sexual assault. Bye guys.

Group Leader
@Tochinae I can't edit this page because I don't have group leader status yet. also this page already here, it's not me who made this page.

also @yli @Killthescribe nothing like that happen when the character in normal state. both main character very considerate and sweet towards each other. nothing toxic here, chill. 😀

Thanks for the translation! Though the last panels weren't what i was expecting 👉👈

I was rlly surprised lolol

Fed-Kun's army
A bit iffy that one singular beer is going to make anyone who's not 5 years old blackout drunk, but hey, it has promise. I do like that she isn't going "all the way" with the unwanted sexual advances.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I wonder how sensitive people have become to be offended by this...but I guess it's understandable.

NICE!!!
I've been dying to see this one translated, Bring me all dat delicious smut!!! Thank you!!!!

Is she stupid? Why do people drink alcohol If they can't even control their desire sheesh. Btw is this Smut? Cuz the tag isn't there

Users who are viewing this thread