"Koko wa Makasete Sakini Ike!" wo shitai Shinitagari no Nozomanu Uchuu Gekokujou - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Does he gets thrown into pool of liquid metal and become the strongest?
It feels like a copy of Iron Ladies, except the guy is just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Does he gets thrown into pool of liquid metal and become the strongest?
It feels like a copy of Iron Ladies, except the guy is just annoying.
Not really strongest but lucky. He is lucky with subordinates who really don't want him to die since despite his quirks he is acceptable. He have few connections but all of them matters and solid unlike fair weather connection of others. They have a vested interest in keeping him alive since they are dumping ground, they bound to be assigned with someone worst. There are also events that he is lucky it ended up that way.
The fleet encountered a sizable pirate fleet. They retreat thinking they needed a bigger fleet. He and his crew are assigned as decoys. Pirates too are retreating since their ships are captured vessels and they know they are outmatched by an actual military fleet regardless of numbers. Ended up capturing 2 vessels.

Some of the higher ups wanted him to fail so he was promoted 2 ranks thinking the added responsibility will cause some huge mistake. Give a mission of refurbishing one of the recaptured vessel that is difficult to accomplished by someone with no connection. They have trouble finding a dock cause of course it needed connection. He called his friend at a dock company and managed to get a dismantling dock. He also in contact with a senior(they are from the same orphanage).

The conspirator are not worried thinking since it is a dismantling dock it only has lower license. Either the said dock is spacial in having the required license or they are just out of touch with the common masses norms.

They are lucky it is a dismantling dock since whenever they have problem purchasing spare parts and material they buy it from them. So they are within budget and on time. They managed to make the ship a combination of of the best of a luxury cruise ship and elite warship. The dockworkers, technicians and engineers got carried away.The ship is very luxurious on the inside that it can cater to royalty while having a formidable armor and armament of a flagship.It is also faster than standard since the engine used is designed to handle a bigger and heavier ship.

Last edited:
@roronoa Page 47, panel 1: It looks like the dialogue bubble and narration box text got switched.
I'm not affiliated with the group who scanlated the chapter, I just uploaded it. If you see some errors report it to the group. If they make corrections or have updated pages on their website you can let me know and I can update the chapter on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread