Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 30 - Forbidden Scripture

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me who Filly is? I vaguely remember that Luck kinda had a harem which included his friends older daughters and then the maid who was taking care of him

Dex-chan lover
10 says she ends up accelerating the magic circuit construction by her "evilness"

Fed-Kun's army
That's magic for you, tangled and intractable rules and non intuitive exceptions. I say this positively. It checks out, power of names, you are your name, if it's said, then implicitly some part of you is now inside. Implicite summoning.

What's more odd is that this particular rule was never mentioned prior to this point, and if the characters were aware, they should have been actively trying not to say certain names. These are professionals, they shouldn't be getting tricked by seeing an illusion and involuntary saying who they see.

It feels like an idiot ball.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised Kathe went like "yooooooooo, bro, you're so fucking right. Lemme let you in on the deets." And proceed to just show MC the manual on Forbidden Scriptures.
New Harem member?
Also, the way everyone was acting. I thought the Capital was gonna get nuked. She'll probably help him after he wins. But, who knows.
Anyone got spoilers?

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread