Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Double-page supporter
really disappointed so far. He's supposed to be a mage, not a fighter or berserker. Yet all he does is fight close-ranged, utilizing one or two types of spell only. He's supposed to be knowledgeable enough in his original party to reach the final boss right? Where are all your spells?

Thanks for the full chapter release.

@Scrwd
Well he was a mage, but after fighting for god knows how long in that dimension, he seems to have become a magic swordsman. I can see him favoring swordsmanship over magic, since his sword is just too OP.

@Jethzki
I haven't read either, but even the Wn doesn't have any harem nor romance tag, but there seems to be a lot of girls around the MC.

If anything, I would say Celliss has the highest chance of winning since she is very pushy with her relationship plus she is the daughter of the MC's friend.

@Jzc136 i really like her pushy personality tbh and if celliss end up with the horned boy im dropping this lol,not unless there is a better heroine in personality and appearance lol.

i don't hate this but why is that every mc on isekai they don't accept what they archive and i wanna know is it bad too accept the Truth?
by the way every manga is like almost the same mc they are strong but hide it and every time i read isekai i sometimes i predicted the mc they don't want too stand out.

Double-page supporter
I enjoy this because of the wholesomeness of the main characters and supporting protagonist characters.

I hate when these shounen mangas take themselves way too seriously. If you wanna write a dumb power fantasy, just write one, but don't end up trying to write some intricate politics if you don't have the ability to do it. It always ends up with a bad aftertaste.

Maybe I'm becoming old, but like - wow the sexualization in this is wild. Yeah, let's put unnecessary body shots of what looks to be a pre-pubescent girl all over the place. There's not enough plot to support this much fanservice ffs

too boring. OP MC as usual, stale villians, standard stuff. Thought they'd be more to this.

Dex-chan lover
2a74fAk.png

The beginning was interesting but at this point, it's just an average OP MC fantasy manga with the typical adventurer's guild stuff.

My opinions so far. I think this one is a great read. At first I was expecting a boring power fantasy, but it quickly proved otherwise. The characters are memorable, funny and have their own noticable development. The hardships at the beginning does not come from the battle, but rather unveiling the great scheme behind the greater evil and teaching/protecting the younger/weaker ones. Also the battle with the High Vampire Lord showed that our MC has his limits and he has to rely on his old comrades to overcome greater challenges. The art style is also pretty good and the ero fan service isn't to much. You have a little bit here and there, but due the art style and the heavy emphasis on the plot and comedy, it is well balanced.

Would I recommend? Hell yeah!

Oh and @Malghoul @yamusing @Dulcet ! I respectfully disagree with all your opinion. I recommend you all to read further. It actually becomes more challenging for the characters and the plot takes a ominous development. The fan service also isn't that much compared to other series.

PS: My thanks for the translator.

It's actually quite enjoyable
The art is good and the story actually has a decent plot
Plus there's no romance or harem tag which is a huge plus
And while quite OP the MC isn't too OP
Though I bet we haven't seen him use most of his powers as a mage just yet since he favors the sword so far
Maybe as part of his cover up(?) As lock

Anyway I checked the reviews for the LN it looks like it was bashed pretty well
And they made several changes in the Manga all for the better I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread