Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

typical shounen manga,,
don't take it serious and read it leasurely

with capable MC, it's nice manga
no twist no whirl

Dex-chan lover
the web novel wasn't the top from the storytelling perspective, but this manga is even worse. This is like taking the nutrient from a nutrient deprived plant, forced it to flower and fruits using hormone.
Very great art and some unnecessary fanservice, the little semblance of complexity that the story originally had was completely erased in favor of fight scenes and cool moments, and stupid naked shots.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it not release monthly?

Latest Chapter, Ch 27, is now 30 days ago

30 days ago (Ch 27)
4 months ago (Ch 26)
6 months ago (Ch 25)
9 months ago (Ch 24)
11 months ago (Ch 23.5)

Wow, what is this consistent

Then, When will we get the new chapter in the future? What is a schedule?

Dex-chan lover
Another sh*ty copy/paste story, probably half mangas on Dex kinda like this, overpowered retard in the afterlife.

Fed-Kun's army
Your statement would be a bit more valid if you could write without grammar errors

It does not change the mesage I wanted to sent, normally I think people could understand it

This language is just another tool I use to recieve information, and mainly at only recieving it, since it's not the language I use outside in daily life
So I'm still struglle in term of sending the mesage out from my head... when I want to express something in this language it's still not as natural as my main language, so the grammar error is expected

Dex-chan lover
It does not change the mesage I wanted to sent, normally I think people could understand it

This language is just another tool I use to recieve information, and mainly at only recieving it, since it's not the language I use outside in daily life
So I'm still struglle in term of sending the mesage out from my head... when I want to express something in this language it's still not as natural as my main language, so the grammar error is expected
godspeed man

Dex-chan lover
it's a turn your brain off shounen battle series with a wholesome found family dynamic, some okay comedy here and there and a likeable if rote cast. the actual plot itself is pretty average fare after the surprisingly gripping opening chapters but the interactions between the colourful cast of characters, particularly luck's original hero party, are genuinely really solid and way above the bar for other manga of its kind. i fully believe in their absolute trust in each other and that's more than i can say for like 99.9% of fantasy manga these days. plus no isekai being involved feels somewhat refreshing.

overall nothing groundbreaking but a pleasant, comfy read with some pretty art to go along with it

Dex-chan lover
It updates on Comikey
For anyone wanting to keep up on this series, the site may seem like its pay for chapters. But you can unlock one new chapter every 23 hours according to the FAQ.
Wish they'd just upload the chapters here, its tough keeping track of many manga sites.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it goes downhill, imma drop it.
Too much plot armor and cringe gimmicks.
You guys have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread