Koko wo Isekai to Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to the Alternate Universe Creation Club!

Aggregator gang
When you are so Desperate for "Isekai" that you imagine your world as an "Isekai"....
Taking a new twist into the whole "Isekai" genre. Fiction RPG "Isekai"!

Dex-chan lover
So basically this guy got mixed up with one of the special ed kids and now he can't back out.

This is like a poor man's "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai" but without the over the top imagination. This might either get a good low going or just be isekai gags till it runs out of fuel. Let's watch and see.

@RhaegarG
I can see some nods/design references for : Maou na Anoko to Murabito A (Villager A manga MC), Sword Art Online (Klein lookalike), FGO (shielder), Slime Datta, Onsen ni Tensei, HxH (summoning), CCS (the pin), Kyoukai no Kanata(mistaken suicide meeting), Yozakura Quartet (clothing pattern, skirt+scarf), Super Mario (cat rescue), Sims (the octahedron thingy), FSN (UBW). Some of them might not be exactly it but they're the oldest I can think where the references came from.

There are some non-definitive ones too like manga meat, bikini armor, non-combatant isekai mc, game end isekai summoning, yes no dialogue, chuuni fmc and butterfly save point.

The side ponytail reminds me of D-frag too

Dex-chan lover
pg 58:

Screen-Shot-2014-02-21-at-10.46.48-AM.png

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Real life has weird random stories.

Terrible and unbalanced gameplay.

Full of 'faith in humanity' decreasing noobs.

Dex-chan lover
Good that she didn’t try being hit by truck-kun to get isekai’d

Fed-Kun's army
A bunch of references were thrown here and there XD
And yeah, luckily she didn't try getting hit by some truck-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread