Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy when i see this only to be dashed to find that it has not been updated for the last 3~5 YEARS.

Fed-Kun's army
similar to https://mangadex.org/title/14642/otonari-san-game cept less dense characters overall

Dex-chan lover
Haha, this is really cute, I love how
all of the two families' members are somewhat paired with each other- and those are two big families!-

Dex-chan lover
Simple but it work. More Mangaka should learn that they don't need to force conflict to make enjoyable work

Dex-chan lover
No romance, said Juliet/I haven't left school yet
We're friends, just friends
Said Sampson "Delilah? She's my hair stylah!
We're friends, just friends"
--Michael Flanders

So glad it got picked up again!
I've always been waiting for an update ever since I read it 2 years ago~

Story is all over the place.. hard to get into it... faces are very similar as well....

It's a pretty chill/sweet story. The summary gives a different vibe from what it is, even though it is accurate... the ML is not invasive, pushy, possessive, creepy, etc. The cast is also interesting enough, it's not like they're just 'there', and revolve around the leads.
If you like this story, I have a few recommendations that you might also enjoy: Hatsu Haru, Koisuru Harinezumi , Honey (MEGURO Amu) , Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi. Each title is pretty solid (and complete), and I believe they're more or less from the same time as Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo.

Users who are viewing this thread