Kokoro no Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Lightning and Poker Faces ①

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Good to see this back. Does not have the Tragedy tag so I hope it doesn't turn out bad!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scan.
Understandable MC, understandable.

can anyone spoil the ending? wut happens?
Put some of the raws in a machine translating site, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Romance seems kind of one sided, the boy overheard that she was programed not to fall in love. After the home stay she has to go back for a memory wipe, during a final outing at an amusement park the boy asked her to runaway with him, but she refused. Time passes, there is a school reunion female friend is married, everyone but the MC has moved on with their lives. Then he sees the robot girl working as a pre school teacher assistant. Of course she doesn't remember him, but some how she remembers a song from their time together. The story kind of ends there.

Double-page supporter
Put some of the raws in a machine translating site, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Romance seems kind of one sided, the boy overheard that she was programed not to fall in love. After the home stay she has to go back for a memory wipe, during a final outing at an amusement park the boy asked her to runaway with him, but she refused. Time passes, there is a school reunion female friend is married, everyone but the MC has moved on with their lives. Then he sees the robot girl working as a pre school teacher assistant. Of course she doesn't remember him, but some how she remembers a song from their time together. The story kind of ends there.
what the fuck

Dex-chan lover

Thank you.

Why are shounen authors always like this lol

Users who are viewing this thread