Kokou no Hito - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Prepared for Death Journey

Aggregator gang
WAITTT WHATS ITS EMPTY????? Why that BUBBLE IS EMPTYYYYYYYYYT???????? Kusoooo
Is that actually empty or MISTAKE?

Fed-Kun's army
It doesn't matter whether it's actually emptied or false translation. Both gives it's own essence and I think this one works better

ohh nyoo we are smart but at the same time greedy creature too, we already knew what the context of the what's he saying but we demand to see THE WORDS we want to see THE WORDS NOWWW because we can't satisfy our own assumptions even though it blatantly shows the context of the empty bubble by the actions of the characters so we need to see WORDS NOWWWW WE CAN'T THINK PROPERLY REEEEEE because artists have to explain everything to us REEEE for each abstract painting there should be a 3 PAGES MLA FORMAT DESCRIPTION of what the painting is about written by the artist him/herself REEEEEEE EMPTY BUBBLE= MISTAKE LOLOLOL. Here if you couldn't figure it out yet I'll give 3 options: 'I LIKE YOU Hana-chan', 'I LOVE YOU Hana-chan', 'PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME Hana-chan'. Ok, choose one yourself to see fit, huh what chu said? Do you want the origin line that the author wants us to interpret? then use random num generator 1-3 on google then. Come on man, you can do better than this.

ohh nyoo we are smart but at the same time greedy creature too, we already knew what the context of the what's he saying but we demand to see THE WORDS we want to see THE WORDS NOWWW because we can't satisfy our own assumptions even though it blatantly shows the context of the empty bubble by the actions of the characters so we need to see WORDS NOWWWW WE CAN'T THINK PROPERLY REEEEEE because artists have to explain everything to us REEEE for each abstract painting there should be a 3 PAGES MLA FORMAT DESCRIPTION of what the painting is about written by the artist him/herself REEEEEEE EMPTY BUBBLE= MISTAKE LOLOLOL. Here if you couldn't figure it out yet I'll give 3 options: 'I LIKE YOU Hana-chan', 'I LOVE YOU Hana-chan', 'PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME Hana-chan'. Ok, choose one yourself to see fit, huh what chu said? Do you want the origin line that the author wants us to interpret? then use random num generator 1-3 on google then. Come on man, you can do better than this.
Dog you are insane for typing all this out

Users who are viewing this thread