Kokou no Hito - Vol. 13 Ch. 129 - Mountains or Family

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that he finally found someone he can trust and then built a family, but this is just boring slice-of-life stuff, I didn't sign up for this, I signed up for a climbing manga of a protagonist whose dream is climbing K2's east-face. If he really gave up the goal, then what would be the point of continuing to read this? I would've dropped this manga without a second thought.

Then just drop it lmao
It's nice that he finally found someone he can trust and then built a family, but this is just boring slice-of-life stuff, I didn't sign up for this, I signed up for a climbing manga of a protagonist whose dream is climbing K2's east-face. If he really gave up the goal, then what would be the point of continuing to read this? I would've dropped this manga without a second thought.

A man's heart always want to keep wandering and chase what they love. Mori's going for the mountains again i bet

Dex-chan lover
Then just drop it lmao
What a second-rate clown. I guess you don't pay attention to the timestamps of the comments before replying, huh? I already completed it and yeah, I'm glad that even at the end he didn't give up his primary dream.

What a second-rate clown. I guess you don't pay attention to the timestamps of the comments before replying, huh? I already completed it and yeah, I'm glad that even at the end he didn't give up his primary dream.
Womp womp

Users who are viewing this thread