Kokou no Hito

Seriously give this a read everyone. The first arc really fools you as to what to expect from the series in general.

Incredible story with incredible art. Glad I've read it, definitely one of my top 10 mangas.

Contributor
Dropped it near chapter 80.

The beginning of the story was good, but i didn't really liked it after the school arc.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a great find, didn't expect much from it because the shounen style early on. If you can power through that you'll get an amazing character-driven story stunning art, definitely worth the read.

Aggregator gang
it was a great read 8/10
but I wanted a proper closure for the high school classmates

That went from typical shounen to depressing shounen to pitiful shounen to happy shounen and finally after so much trials and tribulations, a fulfilled shounen.

Made me tear up at the end
Overall a great read that is one of my favorites.

Only read this after seeing images of how good the art was not really expecting much, just a casual read. Came out as what I consider one of the greatest manga I have ever read, stunning read! Very glad I stuck through it despite the (for my tastes at least) more boring first few parts.

Double-page supporter
9/10.

There really is only one thing i found out of place in the manga: the non linearity of some passages. Those passages were extremely confusing in my opinion and didnt really bring anything to the table.

On the other hand:
-the art is gorgeous. From photo-realistic to fantastic, the drawer shows a wide range of sceneries and it's just stunning. Damn.
-the story is great, i dont really know what else to say. It's well paced, doesnt waste time on pointless drama... It has the qualities of a shounen without the weaknesses.
-the characters are all very well written... except maybe Yumi. I think she might be a metaphor, but i've yet to understand it.

There are a few things i've yet to understand too. For instance, the scenes with women involved.
Why does the MC react so harshly when Yumi gives him a blowjob? Same goes with the "stalker" girl. Why is he seeing the blondie with angel wings? Is it because she is part of his world ? Before the winged woman, i thought the author was saying along the lines of "women of poor virtue will suck you out of your dreams and life".
Where did his childhood friend go?
Why didnt he go to France? He showed great resilience and then gave up on his dream? Doenst really make sense.
And a few other things.

I highly recommend reading this. I binged read it in 2 days, it was that good.

7/10 maybe 6, finished readin it after seeing masked man video thumbnail, really enjoyed the characters and plot however only gave it a 7 cause I felt that the ending was really unfulfilling, maybe 1 extra chapter coulda cleared up a bunch, trying not to spoil so its gonna look weird but overall a nice read, very different and a breath of fresh air from the hundreds of isekai's being remade.

So I started reading this at 11:30pm one night and that was a bad decision to make. Because I couldn't stop reading until 7:45am the next morning.

I couldn't go to sleep because like Buntarou (MC) I was being drawn to this mountain of a story. Thrills, anger, hope and relation is what this story gave me.

I'm never going to forget this manga.

wish it went the shounen route

also
wish the author didn't make every girl a scumbag in this story lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread