Kokuou Heika no Daimeiwaku na Kyuukon

Supporter
Yay, a new isekai with a female lead. Best kind of isekai. Here's hoping she doesn't end up as a noble or royal or as part of a god-damn prophecy. (Though we all know that is what's going to happen...)

Dex-chan lover
why do i know its isekai just by reading the title.. 🤔
and i was right at that too..

Dex-chan lover
Uh what are those roses? You can’t just brush it off author. Explain that

Aggregator gang
good bye favorite possible research obsessed character. he is dead now

Translator, thank you so much for getting chapter 2 out so soon. Good Work! Otsukare! Maika stay strong lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
The story seems interesting and doesn't seem bad right now.
But I'm getting really sick of seeing all of these stories where some poor woman/girl is transported to another world and can't return.

King is annoyingly clingy, however the MC being unable to give him a chance as if she were too good for him also irks me.
That's chock full of false modesty.

Double-page supporter
I love that her trailer trash root grown out hair that's she's embarrassed about it somehow mistaken for rare/unique bi-color hair. Better than the usual, wow black Japanese hair! How rare! That most isekai do.
I see woman every day with roots like this and be like "damn girl, get yourself to a salon, you've let yourself go" Really if you have not the money or time for the upkeep, don't dye your hair in the first place. It's a money pit. My family is not rich so my sister does home dyes in her bathroom. It's got to be done at least every 4 to 6 weeks. Over the coarse of a year that's a lot of time and money. Better she does it herself because salons charge $100 dollars for her length hair.

Users who are viewing this thread